Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Good to see you @Beachsands....hopefully not in pain???

Awww, she's a lucky girl to have someone like you looking after her. I read the comment about your other yabbie - I was a Science nerd in High School and the Yabbie tank (for the Marine Studies students) was next to Science block and I remember seeing Yabbies trying to escape their experimental confines down the hallway of the Science Building like Yabbie Yaxley

We had yabbies at school too, with a lid, it was fun feeding the little buggers....afraid we kind of teased and toyed a bit

And it seems there are different coloured yabbies.....I am only familiar with the cockroachy small brown kind we used to catch.
These kind, too creepy to eat.

I once cleaned a full size freshwater cray for my sis, somebody gave it ......utterly gross, no way to eat it, it was just full of MUD.

As i had a fisherman partner....I have tried most things from the seas....no mud critters....there is a crayfish that looks like a potato, legs all hidden.

Every now and again I will creep myself out of eating some kind of food.....like I can't eat prawns since last year, the texture, like eating a muscle (not fishy muscles, flesh muscles)

Gordon .....was a bit odd

Has he never met an Aussie? Maybe never seen Aussies doing stuff???Doing stuff together.

I thought his focus was weird.......

Gordon told the aspiring chef. "You did something today that I've never seen anywhere, not only were you focusing on your dish, you were actually helping Chloe as well, which tells me a lot about your spirit and your generosity.

"That is the sign of a true chef," Gordon finished.

Weird: because we do it ALL THE TIME, even in RTV shows like Amazing Race, Aussies find it hard not to be helpful especially if someone is floundering.
We are a bit weird too.....for how sporting competitive we are - killers, and then in contrast this sort of team thing we do/the mate thing.
Confusing for others probably.

My plaster is off and apparently wrist has healed quite well[DOUBLEPOST=1527562119][/DOUBLEPOST]

Beware I’ll hopefully get my free to air fixed soon and I’ll be back live on the forums. MasterChef hasn’t been much fun watching by my self. I haven’t started Love Island, but look forward to bagging it with the worst of you.

...aaaaah!... that's great news on both fronts there sweet lady... hope to see you posting 'Live' with ourselves in the near future... cheers.

...shut the fug up Ben... why are you saying anything at all?... twonk!... and don't you start either redhead... I'm watching you too!... cheers.

X1wR1tx.gif

Back