Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

You get a real sense of who Gordon is from this, nice to see he is a real people person - and they just kept throwing fools and idiots at him

...yes I agree... it shows in tonight's show as I said in my post above kxk... I've seen him in a totally different light tonight... much to my surprise I must tell you... cheers.

...well... I must admit it... Gordon has won me over with a whole new respect for him in tonight's show with being such fun and so entertaining... as I've said before now... I've always loved watching his cooking videos but have never liked his 'Live' shows... that has changed tonight... well done him for changing my mind about him... cheers.

He was much better on the original UK kitchen nightmares. The Americans changed him.

I knew that before. Didn't have to watch this to know that, ha ha. He is exceptional.

...well I must confess Affable... it does tie in with what you said about him the other night so... sorry that I rubbished him so much back then lol!... you were quite right methinks!... cheers.

Back