Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Azerbaijan. I'm not sure what the people of Azerbaijan call themselves

...and that country is on planet Earth I have to imagine delcan?... lol!... hang on... I'm just going to Google it...

Azerbaijan, the nation and former Soviet republic, is bounded by the Caspian Sea and Caucasus Mountains, which span Asia and Europe. Its capital, Baku, is famed for its medieval walled Inner City. Within the Inner City lies the Palace of the Shirvanshahs, a royal retreat dating to the 15th century, and the centuries-old stone Maiden Tower, which dominates the city skyline.

...oh wow!... cool!... in those immortal words of 'Boney M'... "ooooh!... those crazy Russians!"... lol!... cheers.

Gordon looks like he’s actually enjoying himself.

...haha!... he sure does doesn't he?...

Crank it up Gordo.
Please fulfil my desire and call someone a f*****g muppet. Im not choosy as to who just do it man!

...hahaha!... it shouldn't take long... patience my friend... patience!... lol!...

Gordon....is different because he doesn't have to deal with dickheads
They fill all of his shows with dickheads

He looks to be having a lot of fun with fine talents

...yup!... totally agree kxk... he really is behind them isn't he?... cheers.

I think Eurovision was in Baku not long ago Sticky.....the great thing about eurovision you see & learn about lots of the countries you have never seen

...yes that's true kxk... I actually found myself Googling some of the countries that they were from just to see where they came from... Eurovision is your friend!... cheers.

...well... I must admit it... Gordon has won me over with a whole new respect for him in tonight's show with being such fun and so entertaining... as I've said before now... I've always loved watching his cooking videos but have never liked his 'Live' shows... that has changed tonight... well done him for changing my mind about him... cheers.

Back