Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Jess & Reece are so loveable.....as are Sashi and Khan

Sweet Jess....

4EAABD3700000578-6004115-image-a-2_1532862556928.jpg

When asked what she enjoyed most about the competition, Jess tearfully told the judges that having them as mentors had meant so much to her.

'Having you guys as my mentors. As much as, you know, I've been such a nuisance on the show,' she began.

Aww
Reece Hignell admitted his biggest regret wasn't leaving the competition, but being pitted against his best friend, Jess.
4E6F2D9000000578-5974145-Out_Reece_Hignell_was_eliminated_on_Thursday_night_He_regrets_le-a-40_1532093814358.jpg

...evenin' all... I've decided that I'm not watching tonight's show because of what I mentioned in my post last night... I just cannot stand the idea of having to watch Ben's smug-arsed all knowing grinning face as yet another of our favourites goes out of the 'competition'... I'm totally over Gary and George's general 'fuck you ' attitude towards us viewers... I'm sick of the bare-faced manipulations by them to make Ben the winner of this... I'm sick and tired of Ben's droning and fuggin' dead set boringly banal narrations throughout the entirety of 'his show'... I'm over it... have fun tonight folks... I will... mainly because I'm not watching the bullshit anymore...

...in saying all of that... if by some ridiculous miracle that it's Ben that goes tonight then I will watch the final if it's between Sashi and Khahn... but we all know that's not going to happen don't we?... so as I said... have fun... cheers.

Also, on the Masterchef Facebook page, they've put up something highlighting the achievements of past Masterchef contestants and what they've gone on to do - the obvious ones of course are Julie Goodwin, Poh, Adam Liaw, Callum, Marion, Matt Sinclair, Justine Schofield. They actually included Reece from this year in that list, which is nice to see..............he's working with Julie Goodwin and he's about to start teaching cooking classes in Newcastle, so good for him, he's a nice bloke.
But, Mr Stickyfingers, you'll love this, the powers that be consider Tamara as a Masterchef success story........yep, knew you'd love that one LOL

...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!... someone kill me... now!!!!!!!!... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!... :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:... haha!... I bet that you couldn't wait to tell me that Evan44 lol!... ya funny bugger!... cheers.

Mr Stickyfingers, Tamara is working at some restaurant now, that is apparently proof of her post Masterchef success.
What I find puzzling is that whenever they refer to past Masterchef winners, they never mention Kate Bracks - she was one of the best champions. I wonder what she did to piss off the 3 judges and the producers, maybe she's no longer interested in Masterchef?

...evenin' all... I've decided that I'm not watching tonight's show because of what I mentioned in my post last night... I just cannot stand the idea of having to watch Ben's smug-arsed all knowing grinning face as yet another of our favourites goes out of the 'competition'... I'm totally over Gary and George's general 'fuck you ' attitude towards us viewers... I'm sick of the bare-faced manipulations by them to make Ben the winner of this... I'm sick and tired of Ben's droning and fuggin' dead set boringly banal narrations throughout the entirety of 'his show'... I'm over it... have fun tonight folks... I will... mainly because I'm not watching the bullshit anymore...

...in saying all of that... if by some ridiculous miracle that it's Ben that goes tonight then I will watch the final if it's between Sashi and Khahn... but we all know that's not going to happen don't we?... so as I said... have fun... cheers.
Too sad. We will miss you. I’m following Jess, Khanh and Reece on Instagram. They have great posts. I also follow Adam Liaw on Twitter. Much funnier than nearly everyone. Certainly funnier than the Trumpster.

It's a shame you're not watching tonight, because if by some remote chance Ben does go home, and good triumphs over evil, you will have missed some great television, haha.

Back