Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...Jess should put a hood over her head so she cannot see the firing squad methinks!... if I was in an elimination and I knew that I was going to go because the other two were their 'pretty things' I would cook the most foul and disgusting meal that I could think of that would leave a vile taste in their mouths for weeks... because I would KNOW that that they would HAVE to eat it!... lol!... they have no choice lol!... imagine them watching you cook knowing that they have to eat what you are preparing?... it would be pure Gold just to watch their worried faces while you're doing it lol!... yes... I'm a wicked bastard when I want to be lol!... cheers.

...what I don't get with these elimination shows is that the 3 worse cooks are there for a reason... they can't cook according to Gary and George... so why get in a professional Chef to get them to cook something that has something like 98 steps in the recipe?... wouldn't it be fairer if they were just told to cook one of their most favourite dishes that they're accustomed to make every time of the day?... it befuddles me... cheers.

Sarah really is channelling Tamara, she watched last year much too closely, Tamara used to rave about all the chefs she apparently knew[DOUBLEPOST=1530524667][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes Reece, I knew you'd be supporting Jess

...I 100% agree with this... she's almost a clone of Tamara in many respects... hence Gary and George's infatuation with her no doubt... cheers.

I said it last week, this show is so rigged, Gary and George and the producers decide well beforehand who they want to be in the final week, and better cooks get eliminated way too early.

...what I don't get with these elimination shows is that the 3 worse cooks are there for a reason... they can't cook according to Gary and George... so why get in a professional Chef to get them to cook something that has something like 98 steps in the recipe?... wouldn't it be fairer if they were just told to cook one of their most favourite dishes that they're accustomed to make every time of the day?... it befuddles me... cheers.

Exactly. It's more like "Haha you stuffed up cooking an ordinary dish of your choice, let's humiliate you even more by making you attempt to replicate something impossible. That'll teach you!" (Oh but if you're young and pretty and flirt enough you may survive).

Jess is better at following recipes I think.

...if Jess does follow the recipe perfectly then she will be accused of following it too closely and not showing any flair or originality of her own no doubt... she would be accused on being too perfect and thereby saving Big Red and Chloe once again... it matters squat diddly what Jess does... she's dead either way... cheers.

Back