Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

clueless.jpg

...Chloe... (has someone posted this idea before?)... cheers.

...bye sweet Jess... I loved you as much as Gina and Hoda dear sweet girl... you are doomed... you have no chance whatsoever... at least you won't have to see Charlie and his horse either plus you have a measly $10,000 but it's better than nothing I guess?... you were a pleasure to watch... cheers.

...bye sweet Jess... I loved you as much as Gina and Hoda dear sweet girl... you are doomed... you have no chance whatsoever... at least you won't have to see Charlie and his horse either plus you have a measly $10,000 but it's better than nothing I guess?... you were a pleasure to watch... cheers.
I’m afraid that you’re right!

Not convinced Jess will go - I think the cuisine type should play in Jess' favour.

...I'm Mr Doom and Gloom because we all know what will happen but I'm going to adopt this idea of yours delcan because it will be unbearable for me to watch the show tomorrow night... but!... I'm going in with this attitude and hope of yours delcan sweet lady... it's the only way that I will survive the episode methinks!... thanks for providing me with at least a glimmer of hope... cheers.

Back