Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...well thanks for the fun folks... it was great as per usual... hopefully my dongle gets me on here from Cessnock tomorrow night... Goondiwindi the next night and Queensland on Sunday night... fingers crossed... if not... do me proud you wonderful people... cheers.

...well thanks for the fun folks... it was great as per usual... hopefully my dongle gets me on here from Cessnock tomorrow night... Goondiwindi the next night and Queensland on Sunday night... fingers crossed... if not... do me proud you wonderful people... cheers.
Well I’m still a bit sulky because you’re not heading through here. Good luck with the dongle and don’t forget Ubuntu.

What myopsida please? Hate not knowing stuff.

An order of squid.;)

Here's that sick squid I owe you...

753264-0a535d954798ac5719e91f92947f2990.jpg

I actually adore cephalopods, Nautilus was one of my favourite animals for many years.

A good result tonight, Hoda was a great captain, my faves were all on the winning blue team, and best of all........Big Red in elimination[DOUBLEPOST=1529497227][/DOUBLEPOST]My Stickfingers, all the best with your trip

Happy trails Mr S!

...thankyou my friends... see you both later hopefully... cheers.

how do those two with the pins always end up on the same team? Seems unfair because if there is a pressure test they can just play their pins and that's two less people to go home

I believe tonight is a battle between the losing red team and previously eliminated contestants, and the 2nd round will be the worst dish from the red team vs the best dish from the previously eliminated contestants.........sounds confusing.

I believe tonight is a battle between the losing red team and previously eliminated contestants, and the 2nd round will be the worst dish from the red team vs the best dish from the previously eliminated contestants.........sounds confusing.

So if the eliminated contestant wins, the red team person goes home, but if the red one wins, no eliminated contestant returns? I don't like that much.

...hey all... great news... I'm taking my dongle for a test run at the moment from Cessnock and all is good so hopefully it'll work in Goondiwindi and Queensland afterall!... woohoo!... I might not be able to make tonight's show because we're going out for a meal but hopefully Sunday... yeehaaaaa!... until then... cheers.

Not quite. The red team will compete in a world cuisine cooking challenge where the person with the worst dish will be eliminated. All of the eliminated contestants will then cook for a chance to return to the competition.

Back