Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...jeez it makes me laugh whenever they all walk into the Masterchef building or out into it's Herb and Vegie garden and do all of their 'oooohs and aaaaahs' as if they've never seen them before... do they actually watch this show?... lol!... I've seen them a million times!... cheers.

...yes because when I saw him last night I shouted out to my sweet darling wife that they have a guy that looks like a serial killer on the show this year... that's how I remember him from last night delcan... cheers.

Lol, can't say I noticed that![DOUBLEPOST=1525858993][/DOUBLEPOST]
...hahaha!... are we looking for this years 'Tamara' oddjob... I'll start keeping an eye out for who it is now from here onwards lol!... cheers.

My moneys on Red Head

Lol, can't say I noticed that![DOUBLEPOST=1525858993]

[/DOUBLEPOST]

My moneys on Red Head

...yes delcan... it was from the first night's opening show when there were about 10,000 people in the crowd ... I might have to watch that episode again and post it here methinks!...lol!... and... yup!... it's bound to be her because the production crew show her all the time so maybe she's been picked to be this years 'star'?... cheers.

I am watching Eurovision, and will flip into here......I really want to know what the unusual dish is that girl cooks

I was going to join you guys and see Eurovision later.......but hell I am hooked already, just 2 songs down
Azerbaijan is lovely, Iceland is awful....see ya mate you 'aint getting through
And @Mr Stickyfingers when you do watch, if it is all too much, just watch the final - you miss lots of laughs however
And have SBS website handy for all of your Eurovision stuff and extras, like you can vote for who you like, doesn't count - real votes you have to get up at 5am.

I am watching Eurovision, and will flip into here......I really want to know what the unusual dish is that girl cooks

I was going to join you guys and see Eurovision later.......but hell I am hooked already, just 2 songs down
Azerbaijan is lovely, Iceland is awful....see ya mate you 'aint getting through
And @Mr Stickyfingers when you do watch, if it is all too much, just watch the final - you miss lots of laughs however
And have SBS website handy for all of your Eurovision stuff and extras, like you can vote for who you like, doesn't count - real votes you have to get up at 5am.

...I will be definitely watching recordings of it for sure kxk because it clashes with this show and besides... I can fast forward through Joel Creasey's drivel and will not get angry during it lol!... again... thanks for all of the info in the other thread... you're a gem kxk... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Reece talks through his nose.

Oh, yep, Sticky. I see the serial killer now

...haha!... I thought that some of you might... he kind of reminds me of being this type... a culinary connoisseur... lol!... cheers.

Hannibal-Pic-8.gif

Back