Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Cooking under stress on TV.........eeek......would possibly kill me, it would be horrid, same being a chef
Just doing dinner parties made me stress....just before guests arrived I would always be cursing myself for this and wanting to cancel, then all would be fine, but, don't like that feeling at all.
Let me know next time you're having a dinner party. I will arrive with the Masterchef epochal orchestra to put you at ease and drive you to strive further. That music can propel one to great heights.:)

Cooking under stress on TV.........eeek......would possibly kill me, it would be horrid, same being a chef
Just doing dinner parties made me stress....just before guests arrived I would always be cursing myself for this and wanting to cancel, then all would be fine, but, don't like that feeling at all.

...I never do stuff like cooking for heaps of people because of the same reasons kxk... it does my head in big time... Christmas Dinner with all of the family was an easy affair most times because all the meat was always cooked the day before and just warmed up to serve at the time... the rest was 'help yourself'... lol!... cheers.

I so haven’t b this for ever,but I have an awesome spaghetti marina. Every body dies with the awesome. .
Ok here it is.
A shit load of good Australian garlic. Great olive oil. Personally I love chilli so that’s there. The best seafood that you can buy. So you

...evenin' all... hey thanks for that image oddjob... now I have a reference pic for when I don't know who the hell these people are lol!... cheers.

Back