Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

Bye bye Benita, the writing is on the wall :(

I hope Arum survives. I need to keep laughing at his name, and I quite like him anyway.

...yeah I like 'snake eyes' too... he seems like one of the 'non attention seeker quiet achiever' types to me... I'd like him to go a long way too (after all... he was one of my first picks alongside Callum and Bryan from the outset in the first show wasn't he?)... but since then I've fallen in love with Sarah too and I want her to keep doing so well too...

Ray really is this year's Rose. Bumbling incompetence and as slow as a sloth... so he'll be there a lot longer yet.

...as I said... he's the 'Inspector Clouseau' of cooking for me... cheers.

I am still quite perplexed that Ray is a doctor. Watching this show right now would put me off going to see one.

...if he used to treat patients as he does his cooking then it makes me think that he was probably struck off the registry as a Doctor for malpractice... hence him "giving up EVERYTHING to be here" constant droning diatribe... just my thoughts anyway Tuttle... cheers.

Hey Mr Sticky, been better, will be again.
I'm not great on the names yet, but, yeah, Sarah's a gun with tastes and textures, so is one of the blokes we haven't seen much of, the young quiet one. Why do they think we need Ray? It's a show about cooking, not a bloody soapie!

...have you been crook Tuttle?... (you don't have to answer that if you don't wish to)... hahaha!... that's true... it's definitely not a bloody soapie thank god!... lol!... cheers.

It's really unfair that Michelle cruised through on the strength of her team-mates when she totally mangled their dish.

...I think that Karlie did the best thing ever for her team by restarting and revamping that dish because of Michelle's complete stuff up... she has never done really well since her 'golden ball' dish blew them all away as has been mentioned earlier tonight... all kudos to Karlie for what she did... cheers.

I loved it when Sam was asked what he did and he replied "and I plated up". That's the difference between him and Ray - humility.

...bwahahaha!... that was the best line of the night for me when he said that!... as you said... he has humility... Ray just makes limp excuses for his failures... cheers.

They didn't even seem to think to garnish the dish, bizarre, just all stood there stirring the same dull looking sauce and adding more maple syrup! I would have thought someone would have come up with a vegetable side of some sort or I don't know, reinvented the original plan. Poor old Benita, she thought she was being inventive when in fact she was locking in her team to a doomed plan - which the judges kind of hinted at in her 15 minutes. Pity that guy from a previous season wasn't there to add vanilla chocolate to it...

Ray, Michelle, Benita.. no idea.

...hi shadow2... how are you my friend?... the trouble with Michelle is that when she presented her 'golden ball' dish at the beginning of the series she had no way back... nowhere else to go as a couple of us have said earlier... she'll never live up to that big 'wow!' factor no matter what she does... that's why she's looking so mediocre now in my opinion anyway... Benita and Ray?... they both have no right to be there at all at this or any other stage of the competition I believe... as you say... they have no idea and are just basically useless... cheers.

They didn't even seem to think to garnish the dish, bizarre, just all stood there stirring the same dull looking sauce and adding more maple syrup! I would have thought someone would have come up with a vegetable side of some sort or I don't know, reinvented the original plan. Poor old Benita, she thought she was being inventive when in fact she was locking in her team to a doomed plan - which the judges kind of hinted at in her 15 minutes. Pity that guy from a previous season wasn't there to add vanilla chocolate to it...

...hi Melore... long time no see... how are you?... it often amazes me when they do nothing during these trials to help the final outcome as you say Melore... the one person that was the exception to that last night... it was Karlie.... she saved her teams arses by throwing that mess away and started again and eliminated a couple of parts of the dish too... I see her in a way different light now since she had the guts to do that... she used her 'instincts' which is so lacking in some of them and it is very showing at times too... good on her for that I say!... cheers.

...anyhow... evenin' all to all of you wonderful people... Casey Donovan is on 'The Project' right now... I so love that girl... she's so funny at times... I just hope that those Coles Ads don't make me dislike her though... here's hoping... cheers.

...it sounds like 'snake eyes' Arum! Arum! could be in some trouble and could be going home in the Ad... my bet is that it's Benita going home tonight somehow... cheers.

...I love these elimination trials just as long Gary or George don't go over to their favourites while they're cooking and giving them tips in order to stay in the competition... it's cheating as far as I'm concerned... cheers.

...Arum seems happy with what he picked so hopefully he does alright in his cooking eh?... he was one of my original picks from day 1 in the comp alongside Callum and Bryan too lol!... but Sarah is my fave out of all of them... cheers.

Back