Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

...it's the Green team in tomorrow night's play-off... and Ray is safe yet again... who woulda thunk it eh?... lol!... cheers.

...it's bye bye Benita tomorrow night for sure... the judges don't like the unpretty old ones... besides... she's not much of a cook either in my humble opinion... cheers.

...bwahahahaha!... Ray's forgotten the JELLY!... so 'jelly-gate' may save ALL of the other teams because of good ol' "I gave up everything but I can't cook for shit" Ray forgot to add the jelly!... phuckin' phunny!... (and I bet that he won't go home tomorrow night either too)... cheers.
Ray.... you had one job! you didn't have to cook!!! you had to assemble the food all put on the bench for you on a plate and you couldn't even do that ..... faceplam!!!

Which is the point of this challenge, Ray and Michelle (is it?) also can't cope with pressure.
Sarah doesn't need this show, she's a dynamo!

...hey hi Tuttle!... how are you sweetness?... as I said earlier... I really do believe that Sarah will be in the grand final for sure just as long as people like Ray are not on her team to drag her down... on her merits alone in understanding the art of cooking great dishes and her infinite knowledge of things like herbs and spices and any other ingredients she should blitz the comepetiton alongside the likes of Callan and Bryan etc... well in my eyes anyway lol!... cheers.

Ray.... you had one job! you didn't have to cook!!! you had to assemble the food all put on the bench for you on a plate and you couldn't even do that ..... faceplam!!!

...bwahahahaha!... that is sooooooooo true Isee!... yet even so... he is STILL safe to carry on torturing is with his Inspector Clouseau style of 'cooking' (for want of a better word)... perhaps they're keeping him on just as a bit of comedy relief or something just for us?... you never know eh?... cheers.

...hey hi Tuttle!... how are you sweetness?... as I said earlier... I really do believe that Sarah will be in the grand final for sure just as long as people like Ray are not on her team to drag her down... on her merits alone in understanding the art of cooking great dishes and her infinite knowledge of things like herbs and spices and any other ingredients she should blitz the comepetiton alongside the likes of Callan and Bryan etc... well in my eyes anyway lol!... cheers.
Hey Mr Sticky, been better, will be again.
I'm not great on the names yet, but, yeah, Sarah's a gun with tastes and textures, so is one of the blokes we haven't seen much of, the young quiet one. Why do they think we need Ray? It's a show about cooking, not a bloody soapie!

Back