Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

...that annoys me when the ones that did the dish before start bagging out the ones after them because they didn't do what THEY would've done... just shut up and let them do their own thing already!... jeez!... cheers.

...so what happens to the others on the other teams if they aren't the winners?... anyone know?... or even care?... anyone?... cheers.

...I've just thought of something... are the winning team just sitting out of tomorrow's cooking task because they won or something?... cheers.

...Michelle is not doing what they're saying... sorry girls... it's HER turn to do what SHE thinks is the best thing to do whether for the good or the bad... it's HER turn!... cheers.

Just throwing this out there, Michelle was so hyped up pre launch with her golden ball but she hasn't really lived up to the expectation so far.[DOUBLEPOST=1495015723][/DOUBLEPOST]
...I absolutely love Sarah and think that she's the most versatile Cook of them all... I'm so hoping that she's one of the top 3 in the final... cheers.

Sarah is 100% the one to watch so far! So far I want Sam, Sarah and Eliza in the top 3.

...oh dear... it looks like Michelle is going to put a few of the best cooks into the play-off tomorrow night by the looks of it because this team is getting the most airtime tonight and the stupid background music is spoiling the surprise by telegraphing the impending result too... as long as Sarah gets through and wins I'm not overly too fussed about it... cheers.

Just throwing this out there, Michelle was so hyped up pre launch with her golden ball but she hasn't really lived up to the expectation so far.

[DOUBLEPOST=1495015723][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sarah is 100% the one to watch so far! So far I want Sam, Sarah and Eliza in the top 3.

...again... you're spot on with that too... that golden ball was her death sentence so early in the show... she will never surpass that in the eyes of the judges I believe... and yes... Sarah is 100%... I love her in this... cheers.

Back