Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

Tamara, wishing someone stole her identity now the nation has seen her.
438c1f8b0fef24593f1ae594accd0894
That's Tamara's patented "blue steel" look too.
She calls it " The Boarding Pass"
Very provocative.

...it seems to me that Tamara looked like she felt that she was feeling 'abandoned' by Gary and George in last night's episode... (actually... since they returned from Japan to be precise)... she has stress on her face most of the time this week to me... maybe they have abandoned her and she knows it too?... anyhow... she was pretty crap last night while cooking more so than usual from what I could see especially when they all came over to taste her slop... the stress on her face spoke volumes as they tasted it... see for yourselves... cheers.

t1.gif t2.gif t3.gif
t4.gif t4a.gif t4b.gif

From Sarah's instagram...
  • fillmytummy@chefclaresmyth was #awesome im so glad I got to meet her. Let's face it... tonight was a fail for me. I'm so grateful that I got to cook with such beautiful ingredients I haven't cooked with before (and have not been in previous episodes). I regret taking the safe route with an icecream. Some ideas I had after the cook: sheeps milk yoghurt custard with bergamot leaf pastry in a strudel type dish with an orange and bergamot syrup! Damn! Should have braved the pastry classics!! #masterchef#masterchefau#fail#goodvibes#kitchen#learning

• fillmytummy@chefclaresmyth was #awesome im so glad I got to meet her. Let's face it... tonight was a fail for me. I'm so grateful that I got to cook with such beautiful ingredients I haven't cooked with before (and have not been in previous episodes). I regret taking the safe route with an icecream. Some ideas I had after the cook: sheeps milk yoghurt custard with bergamot leaf pastry in a strudel type dish with an orange and bergamot syrup! Damn! Should have braved the pastry classics!! #masterchef#masterchefau#fail#goodvibes#kitchen#learning
She is going to go far :) love the fact she knows where she needs to improve, and is actually open to learning and improving, and not just get bailed out and looking helpless.

...and... from lasts night's show again... this GIF shows quite plainly that when Eliza claps for Arum that it's quite insincere... she is obviously just going through the motions isn't she?... she needs to go after Tamara leaves tomorrow night that's for sure... cheers.

BORED.gif

Dear Gawd, I just want the episode to be over, so they can show tonights Offspring ep and then I DON'T HAVE TO WATCH THAT BLOODY AD WITH NINA CRYING AND WHINING ANYMORE!!!!

On another note I am totally over that Ardmona ad with the crappy spoken rendition of the National Anthem. I'm even less likely to buy anything made by Ardmona after watching that crappy ad over and over...

*edit* - yay its finished! Now to switch channels so I don't have to watch Nina blubber away...

She is going to go far :) love the fact she knows where she needs to improve, and is actually open to learning and improving, and not just get bailed out and looking helpless.

...Sarah is definitely in a class of her own isn't she?... and she is very confident within her own self but she really does need to use that pin tomorrow and stuff feeling worried about putting Eliza in front of her 'to take a bullet!'... Eliza would kill Sarah faster than a blink of an eye!... so please Sarah... play that pin girl!... cheers.

Well, that was quite satisfying!

I do hope Sarah uses here pin. I wasn't so aware until last night how poor she is at desserts - she has no chance of winning in that case. Could it be Arum or Ben win?!

I don't understand why Karlie insisted on doing the duck on the crown. Surely it would have been easier to prep the breasts and they are easier to cook correctly and don't have the disadvantage of that fatty skin unrendered. Says I who vomits if eats duck...ha! There was the weirdest camera move/shot of her last night, at one point, trailing slowly up her body to her face as she stood in line. Fuck off creepy camera perve!

I think the show has used Tiny Tam to annoy us and create the MC version of a villain for us to long to throw balls of paper at etc and now they are turning on her and dropping her fast from a great height? I would be happy for either her or Eliza to go tonight. If Sarah doesn't use her pin I think she's toast.

Remember that Tamara has already been eliminated once, so hopefully tonight if she goes, she's eliminated for the 2nd time LOL
Sarah of course should use her pin, she'd be mad at this stage if she doesn't, I doubt she and Eliza really are that tight in the house, so throwing Eliza to the wolves would hardly be a huge sacrifice really.
The 3 blondes all against each other tonight? Well, you can guarantee at least Tamara and Karlie will turn on the tears, and try to manipulate the 3 judges into keeping them around. Eliza is made of sterner stuff, I reckon, so I'd favour her to make finals week.
Tamara probably has been set up by the powers that be for a fall, there will be universal rejoicing if she's sent home LOL
The contestant who's had the best elimination edit by far has been Callan, and deservedly so. I follow his instagram, he's doing work experience currently at Longrain in Sydney, and planning some pop up restaurants.

Oooo I like those earings.....but I have tassel obsession, and would not like to see someone cooking my dinner with those germ collectors...

Anyway MC devotees.....just wanted to pop and ask.....what do you make of George flogging his home delivery?
Desperate????

And for anyone in Melbourne tempted, I live near one, don't bother with Jimmy Grants food sucks there, get delivery from the lovely Italian place next door instead, Remezzos.

When does MC end?

Now imagine if it was Tamara with the pin. Oh my goodness, you are my really, really bestest friend, I love you so much and your cooking is sooooo awesome etc etc ad nauseaum. ( entire country rolling their eyes, even if they don't watch the show), but I have to be true to myself, my dream, my sweetums hubby. I HAVE to play the pin... Sickening cheesy gloating grin. George and Gary almost weeping in admiration, choke out. Wise call Tamara, wise call.

Safe prediction for tonight - Tamara turns on the tears, Gary and George console her and tell her what a great cook she is, Tamara then goes back to preparing dumplings in prawn broth

We all know Tamara will need to spectacularly stuff up for any of those 3 middle aged horny men to even contemplate sending her out the doors of the Masterchef Kitchen.

Safe prediction for tonight - Tamara turns on the tears, Gary and George console her and tell her what a great cook she is, Tamara then goes back to preparing dumplings in prawn broth

We all know Tamara will need to spectacularly stuff up for any of those 3 middle aged horny men to even contemplate sending her out the doors of the Masterchef Kitchen.
Well I'm hopeful, but Karlie could go and I won't be weeping. Her sweet little girl voice annoys the excretement out of me.

Back