Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

...well thanks everyone for such a brilliant night to top off such a brilliant day for me... now if Sarah plays her pin tomorrow everything in the world will be perfect again with the flowers blossoming... birds a chirping and everyone will be happy little Vegemites again!... lol!... thanks again for a great night folks... cheers.

Yes!! Ben is the first one through, they've just gone to an ad break here.
Please let Diana be next, and let the blondie blandies fight it out.

Did anyone count how many times Tamara said "literally" tonight? "I'm literally panicking now". No you're not, you're panicking. And you're not literally going home soon, you just are.

EDIT : she's in, woo hoo!!! Along with Karlie :D
And to round it all off perfectly... it's........... oh BUGGER, it's Sarah. Like they didn't set her up by giving her a freaking pine tree to cook.
If Sarah plays the pin then the other blandie Eliza takes her place, sounds like a reward to me.

Last edited:
Tonight proved one thing - put the pressure on Tamara and Karlie, and those two melt down. There's no way either of them could work in a proper commercial kitchen.
Tamara is effing useless, she's only got to the final 7 because Gary, George and Matt have massive boners over her. Put Tamara up against a kick ass female professional chef and her flirtatious BS doesn't work.
Sarah of course should play that pin, unless of course she thinks she can beat Tamara and Karlie, and no doubt she probably would.
Ben and Diana safe - that's good

Tamara, wishing someone stole her identity now the nation has seen her.
438c1f8b0fef24593f1ae594accd0894

Another awesome show. I think Sarah will play the pin. That will get her to finals week with the boys and diana, the best possible result we could get with those left in the race! Then a blandie will go tomorrow.... Tamara ideally but any will do!

Back