Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

I'm with @Mr Stickyfingers - as soon as Kylie made the "flavour" crack, I think the judges realised they were being judged and needed to stop being hormonal teenage dicks, at least for night.

Eloise is starting a burning pirate ship dessert business or something similar that sounds like she probably should use her law degree instead

I'm with @Mr Stickyfingers - as soon as Kylie made the "flavour" crack, I think the judges realised they were being judged and needed to stop being hormonal teenage dicks, at least for night.

Eloise is starting a burning pirate ship dessert business or something similar that sounds like she probably should use her law degree instead

...well Kylie's comment about it all being down to the flavour is the main thing that saved Ben tonight in my opinion... I will give her kudos for that alone... if nothing else... those boys really didn't much of a choice after that did they?... lol!... cheers.

...thanks everyone for a great night tonight!... what a great show it was that it was the one that finally dumped Eloise?... that's one down and one to go!... yes... I'm looking at you Tamara...

upload_2017-7-10_21-4-7.gif

...wouldn't it be brilliant if she went next?... can dreams really come true?... lol!... I was so tensed up for most of the show but what a great result!... I loved it!... thanks again you wonderful people... you all really do make my day!... cheers.

Fantastic result. I actually started off quite liking Eloise, so although the favoritism made me like her less I didn't dislike her as much as some of the pets left. But Ben has shown far more consistent talent, and deserves to be a finalist, and would have been robbed going home tonight!

My dream final would be Ben vs Sarah but I doubt he will see anywhere close to that due to lil george and mini gary making all the decisions.

Not sure if this is a rhetorical question, but she was a contestant on the season that was the sausagefest of Andy n' Ben. (The fabulous Amina was in that season too).

...oh okay Meglos... thanks for that... I think that must have been the season before I started watching this show... hence me not knowing who she was methinks!... cheers.

Not sure if this is a rhetorical question, but she was a contestant on the season that was the sausagefest of Andy n' Ben. (The fabulous Amina was in that season too).
I just wikiéd it - She apparently came 6th in her season. It was season 4. I think I watched it but I cannot remember anything about it so it cannot be a memorable season!

Ah, relieved Ben didn't go home, and yes, Kylie must have had the final say on that one.
Eloise? Nice enough girl, but she didn't really figure on my radar as a viewer, not in the way that Callan did as a point of comparison.
Keeping my fingers crossed that Tamara can't get anywhere near an immunity pin tomorrow night, so GO ARUM AND ELIZA

Back