Skip to main content

Masterchef 2016

Me too. Well I'm off to watch from the beginning. Hopefully WA fans will still be posting. Thankyou so much for this really great thread. I'll be watching Batchie tomorrow. Hopefully will see some of you there. C'mon Sticky great opportunity to bitch. And a bit of eyecandy to boot.

...hahaha!... I don't think so Desertsands!... it's like asking me to sit down and watch a 'chick flick' :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:... lol!... it's too girly girly for me... it's like my sweet darling wife asking me to come into a big hall full of other ladies to play Bingo!... I just couldn't do it!... thanks for asking though lol!... cheers.

...I'll be moving over to the 'Australian Survivor' thread when it starts and my heart is back to normal once again after tonight lol!... I hope to see you guys and gals there for the fun if possible... I need a Bex powder and a lie down methinks!... lol!... nah!... I'll just take another swig of this Rum... that'll do it lol!... cheers.
Yes I will give it a go as well. Congrats Mr Stickyfingers, you have really made this thread into a really good place.

I didn't enjoy the finale as much as I should have, there was too much foodwankery and it was , like last night, very stressful to watch., i really do believe they screwed Matt over with a ridiculous Heston dessert (if it can even be called that) that they knew he wouldn't be able to pull off with the finesse of Elena. It doesn't make Elena a better cook though - it just means she's a better art teacher. I don't begrudge her though because she was very nice the way she helped Matt with his egg in the last 30 seconds. But overall..... MEH to how this season panned out.

Thanks to you guys for making it fun even when it wasn't, though.

Final viewing figures for last night:
The grand finale rated with 1.71 million and ranked 2nd for the night and the winner announced rated with 1.88 million viewers and ranked 1st for the night. However great results the finale is down 7% on last years finale and the winners announcement is down 12%. Overall I'm estimating that the series averaged at over 1.1 million overall. When timshifted viewers are added next week I'll have the full statistics for this series ratings.

...hahaha!... I don't think so Desertsands!... it's like asking me to sit down and watch a 'chick flick' :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:... lol!... it's too girly girly for me... it's like my sweet darling wife asking me to come into a big hall full of other ladies to play Bingo!... I just couldn't do it!... thanks for asking though lol!... cheers.

I know what you mean. I'm not into "girly" things in the slightest, and as such I have ZERO interest in the dating/romance side of it. It is fun to watch for the car crash aspect though, and it can be really funny. Not boring, anyway.

...thanks so much for that Insomniac... I so needed to read that Matt has his life set out for himself!... hahaha!... "The name [Ten Piece Cutlery] is about eating with your hands and not being being afraid to ditch cutlery."... brilliant!... absolutely brilliant!... lol!... stick that up you Gary/George and Matt!... lol!... **sigh**... "I miss MasterChef"... I do to Meglos... I do too!... cheers.

Back