Skip to main content

Game Marry*F*kill

How do you envisage this marriage? Do you think Travvy would open doors for you?

Sure, Travis is pretty dumb and obnoxious. But he's more like the kind of guys of attracted to. I bet he would be sweet to me if we were in a committed relationship. And sex would be AMAZING. I can open a door myself :)

Sure, Travis is pretty dumb and obnoxious. But he's more like the kind of guys of attracted to. I bet he would be sweet to me if we were in a committed relationship. And sex would be AMAZING. I can open a door myself :)
Each to their own. I wish you all the best :)

LOL when she comes out of the house Lisa will read this thread and sook that no one wants to fuck her.

Marry - David
Fuck - David/Dion threesome
Kill - Travis

M - Lisa
F - Lisa
K - Lisa

And thats not just because she might read this :rolleyes:
But I'd actually pick Lawson, Dion & Katie

A few of these "Marry, Fuck, Kill" responses have me confused on whether people are male or female lol Some responses want to Marry a male HM & fuck a female HM or vice-versa...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Girls:
M: Katie
F: Cat
K: Gemma (does she still count? If not, Aisha.)

Boys:
M: Jake
F: Travis
K: Sam

M: Aisha gorgeous and chill.
F: Skye women like her with a screw a bit loose are usually amazing in bed. She would be tough to live
with longterm
K: Jake hated his rapping

Marry - Priya.
Fuck - Cat - she is a very naughty girl. She would make a great dominatrix.
Kill - Jake - cringeworthy rapping. I was a rapper wannabe as well back in high school, shudder.

Females:
Marry - Cat
Fuck - Lisa
Kill - Katie

Males:
Marry - Ryan
Fuck - Travis
Kill - Leo

Back