Skip to main content

Game Marry*F*kill

ibt08rjbhUrzom.gif

She'll only rise again 3 days later.
This pic scared the shit out of me because I did NOT expect it to move!

Marry: Jake (he can hire me to be his beard for a couple of years...then we'd divorce when he's ready to come out of the closet)
Fuck: David
Kill: Katie and Lisa (when they were leaning their heads together to whisper shit about someone, I'd take a high-power rifle and get them both in a single shot...so it counts as one...right?)

Posting on behalf of my grandson...

Marry: Jason
Fuck: Dion
Kill: Katie

Hup!

Time for this old birds turn...

Marry: Dion
Fuck: Dion
Kill: Travis

When the saying "a family that plays together, stays together" was created, I don't think they had this game in mind.

The threesome involving Nana, the grandson and Dion sure makes the mind boggle. And coincidently Boggle is probably a far more appropriate game to be played with your grandson...

Hup!

Marry: Jake (he can hire me to be his beard for a couple of years...then we'd divorce when he's ready to come out of the closet)
Fuck: David
Kill: Katie and Lisa (when they were leaning their heads together to whisper shit about someone, I'd take a high-power rifle and get them both in a single shot...so it counts as one...right?)

In this case, of course it counts as one!!

In fact, there is not a jury in this country that would convict you!

You would be greeted with polite applause as you exited the courthouse steps.

Bravo !

Marry: Sandra
Fuck: Cat
Kill: Travisty (slowly) whilst educating the ignorant fuckwit on Mother Teresa, etc

...and borrowing off Madge

Worship: Prisus!

Marry: Jason (I am already married so really he is a good option lol)
F: David (so I won't accidentally scream out the wrong name)
Kill: well don't know if I could kill but have them sent to an island like castaway and if they die they die : Katie

When the saying "a family that plays together, stays together" was created, I don't think they had this game in mind.

The threesome involving Nana, the grandson and Dion sure makes the mind boggle. And coincidently Boggle is probably a far more appropriate game to be played with your grandson...

Hup!

I can assure you, darlin that a threesome was the last thing on our minds. If we were to play with Dion it would be separately.

Jamie is 22 years old anyway. He is just as adult as you and I. He's a good boy. He made this account up for me.

Hup!

He is probably older than some of the people who use this site anyway.

Back