Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2020

Oooh, Mishel really gave it to Steve :oops:
I'm actually quite sad. I wish he'd have sorted himself out.

I'm glad Mishel finally put herself first.

Lizzie & Seb are my favourite couple - who would have thought it?

I think this season is a bit lacklustre compared to the last.

Cheating drama does not shock me anymore and I think it actually might seem predictable if they have this again.

If it returns next season I hope there is a different type of scandal.

So Mishel FINALLY gave it to old geezer Steve? ... The disappearance of his sheep-dressed-as-lamb hairline designed to hide-the-receding-tide was well over due. Not a fan of Mishel's 'putting herself last' shtick either, sorry. ... designed as protective shock absorption around her cosseted ego imo... almost as bad as each other in different ways...
I think this season is a bit lacklustre compared to the last.

Cheating drama does not shock me anymore and I think it actually might seem predictable if they have this again.

If it returns next season I hope there is a different type of scandal.
Hello. Welcome. 🙂

Hello. Welcome. 🙂

Thank you.

What is your view of Stacey's reaction to the group integration at the dinner party?

I thought she was composed initially. Her approach reminded me of Gina Liano in Season 1 of The Real Housewives of Melbourne.

Thank you.

What is your view of Stacey's reaction to the group integration at the dinner party?

I thought she was composed initially. Her approach reminded me of Gina Liano in Season 1 of The Real Housewives of Melbourne.
Protective aloofness from a prearranged pedestal. If she was entirely innocent as she claimed, some indignance would escape - but it's also an edit we're seeing. Based on it, I think she's playing him. Hard.

I don't know TRHM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have preferred Innes or Jessika to return over Elizabeth.

Elizabeth's presence has been relatively relaxed this season. That is not what I expected.

For me this season would have been better with more funny outrageous moments like last year.

I enjoyed both versions of Elizabeth for different reasons.

Jonethen is rumoured to have hooked up with KC.

Mikey is going to blow a fuse any minute over Stacey's continued squirm out of it denial and convenient, subsequent breakup.

Lovely gesture from Seb.... not wanting to rub all the other couple's faces in their failure.
Good luck Elizabeth and quirky Mr. Seb.

Lizzie and Seb are the only success story this season.
That makes none of the experts original matches.

Funny that Hayley can trump Stacey, who just admitted that if she lied she would take it to her grave.

Just catching up on MAFS. I'm way behind. But sooo glad that Horrible Hayley was forced to go. And Hayley pretending to the group that she went to Stacey to tell her the truth ('I've had a conversation with Stacey'), when it was Stacey who went to her. Hayley didn't own up on her own. And she didn't even show remorse for what she'd done. All she wanted to do was pile blame on David. Poor David. He's from a different class to Hayley and deserves better.

Back