Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2020

I don't believe Michael and Stacey have made it, I believe they've built up something to piss the others off and look like the better couple. Massive fail!

OMG! Lizzie admitted her family don't approve of Sen and that what they think is important to her. They were more concerned about how much money he makes.
She's not got any wiser!

So there is no video. What massive clickbaiting!

Good to see everyone sticking to their scripts (or else it's just a coincidence that two people would enter a room saying "Boys boys boys!" and "Ladies ladies ladies!").

I'm re-watching last nights ep now as I was too abstracted to watch properly last night after having the news our salon will be closing indefinitely after Tuesday this wweek.
Yes, how scripted did that sound.
And Michael's mentality for the "boys" night out was so irritating. He'll never grow up that one. I can see him as a 60 year old man sitting in a pub with a bunch of other men who prefer "boy" company, and leering at young women!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your salon @February . I heard on the news that salons could stay open as they are classified as essential services, but obviously yours is affected by different circumstances this time.,

Sorry to hear about your salon @February . I heard on the news that salons could stay open as they are classified as essential services, but obviously yours is affected by different circumstances this time.,
I saw on the news this morning that salons can remain open, but the lady who owns it (I rent a seat from her) has decided we should close. I'm hoping she reconsiders. But in saying that, I think it'll only be a matter of time before they say they should all close, after all, pubs were still open on the weekend, and now they're not. It's a worry.

I did a Google search just now and they say we're non-essential and that the industry is deciding whether to shut down, so I'm guessing she's read that and decided just to do it for safety's sake.

Last edited:
I saw on the news this morning that salons can remain open, but the lady who owns it (I rent a seat from her) has decided we should close. I'm hoping she reconsiders. But in saying that, I think it'll only be a matter of time before they say they should all close, after all, pubs were still open on the weekend, and now they're not. It's a worry.

I did a Google search just now and they say we're non-essential and that the industry is deciding whether to shut down, so I'm guessing she's read that and decided just to do it for safety's sake.

Hopefully you'll at least qualify for one of the stimulus packages to somewhat help with lost income. Our family business is staying open as we have no other choice, but are not eligible for any help as there are no employees. So if no customers come in, we're stuffed.

Hopefully you'll at least qualify for one of the stimulus packages to somewhat help with lost income. Our family business is staying open as we have no other choice, but are not eligible for any help as there are no employees. So if no customers come in, we're stuffed.
I spoke to my accountant this afternoon, and I'm unlikely to get anything from the stimulus packs. One thing is my rent payments could be negotiable. Depending on how long this lasts for I'll ride it out, but if it goes too long, I don't know.
Anyway, I'd say the best place to be right now is in the Big Brother House!

This date with Michael and Stacey is going to go off 🤣
I can't wait to watch it unfold.

I've wanted to go to Jamala wildlife park since I heard about it. It'd be amazing, though I think I'd want to be in the tree house with the giraffes.

Lizzie is a really nice person, I'm glad she's had her public redemption. :Love those big cats.

Michael needs to lose the rose-coloured glasses.
What we saw : Stacey squirming and complaining at the sheer indignity of having to live like the common people. A 20 dollar Bunnings chair no less.
What Michael saw : a fantastic girl fully embracing the experience and proving she isn't at all materialistic.

Steve talking crap about not being attracted to Mishel because she's not tall enough. If he had the guts to say it was because she's not thin and in her thirties she might at least respect him more. He looks much older than 52 anyway, so I actually think he's punching above his weight with Mishel already.

Stacey in looove... not with Michael, but his house...for her and her two *children* to live in 🙄

Back