Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2020

24228708-7959749-Newlyweds_The_pair_both_gushed_they_may_have_found_the_one_after-a-36_1580703041286.jpg

I'm just re-watching last nights episode. I really hope Poppy and Luke make it, and I also hope Poppy's ex watched it.
I missed the bit when she said when her twins were 6 months old her husband had a terrible accident - he had a terrible fall, he fell into his co-workers vagina and it still there today! What a jerk, but good on her for putting it that way.
We're all behind you Poppy 👍

Last edited:
And Josh and Cathy seem like a nice match.
I just found this, and hope it's not just the usual trash magazine crap!

I have this really bad feeling they're going to stick Ivan with Connie or Hayley

Now I've gotten my thoughts together after last night:

I'm so happy that it's finally back and the cast actually doesn't seem completely toxic this year so far if we ignore pretty much all the men apart from the 2 sweeties that got married last night. I have high hopes for the 2 couples that got married last night, they seem like actually good pairings somehow?? I'm guessing Ivan is getting the edit that Ines got last year (high paying admin job who can see through all of production's bullshit and making their jobs as hard as possible - which makes for fabulous viewing). I really don't get why we needed Liz back, outside of Sam's fuckery, she was a complete dickhead and it looks like she's only back to shitstir on behalf of the producers. Anyway it looks like an alright season, I prefer this introduction than what we've had over the past few years, puts less emphasis on drama at the bucks/hens which I fully believe the producers intended.

Awwwwww. I love Amanda.....telling her Mum (traditional itloaian?) she is getting married....and Mum's reaction is Luke warm but gives her support. *phew*

Back