Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2019

OMG! I forgot about Melissa - she's so loud and insane 😮 No wonder she's still single!
No malice intended - just an observation! (shame we have to justify ourselves these days!)

What's with all the make-up brushes on the shoulders and chests to cover up blemishes no one sees yet they've got ugly tattoos in all sorts of places!

God I must be getting old!

.... Let the games begin! he he he .... (or should I say, the trollops are arriving!)
*runs to fridge for a refill*

Gotta love Cyrell - she might be rough as guts but at least she has values.
And Melissa is still shrieking loudly!
Jules and Cam as lovely as ever.

All the singles arriving. Good to see most of them all happy and happy to greet the others ... the *holes are yet to arrive ...

Best quote so far ...
Cyrell about Martha - "I know you've had a nose job, does that mean you have to stick your nose in?"
Cyrell clearly upset about Marthas interference!
... and then "the botox just walked in"

Too much going on to keep posting about with my laptop on the otherside of the sofa!

Its getting awkward and the ugly is gunna start!

Oooh here comes the preying mantis ... (Inis)
Runs straight off with Martha!

And here comes Trout Pout with Meat Head ...

OMG Sam blatantly denies ever having been with Inis! The proof will be shown tomorrow. That proves he is more than totally stupid. What a moron!

If Micheal stays with Martha after her performance then he's a drip - but then I think we know he's a spineless drip anyway, don't we?

OMG Go Cyrell! Now let me try and post what she said .. hold on, this is gong to be a lot of rewinds ....
Cyrell to Martha after Martha tried to apologize (not) for pouring wine over her ...

Ï completely agree with you, I was pushing your buttons, and do you know what Martha, I'll say it right now, you're as fake as your nose lips and boob job, it's a shame you couldn't find a plastic surgeon that could fix your personality because that's what's the fakest the most, phoney, and your fakeshit sorry means shit all to me, and that red stain suit you because you're as trashy as your dress!

Yeah!

Last edited:
One of my favourite people on this show is this one:

Me too, actually.
I know Elizabeth was supposed to be thought of as one of the ridiculous over the top characters, but she is now coming across as a decent person who hasn't wronged anyone. It is sickening the way Martha, Jessika and Ines gravitated towards each other, as the three most horrible people on television. I now have zero respect for Michael either - if you condone and enable a bully and argue with people your partner hurts, you are no better than they are.

Lesson for this show........arranged marriages only work in cultures with one thing in common
Male domination, and female submissive/slaves:)

Back