Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2019

Mike was only on the show, to try & get into the media.

Mark was there IMO, to get a quick root, that didn't happen so pissed Ning off.

When Ning was willing to sleep with him & he knocked her back, I knew they wouldn't last.

Read an article where Mark hasn't contacted her since saying he didn't fall in love on the show.

That doesn't make any sense. Mark showed no interest in sex. He's too serious.

Mark has texted Ning. He admited too.

Seems you read some fake news. Lots of fake news about Mike.

I've remembered where I read the bit about them keeping in touch every day. It was on the Today show. I think I was reading a bit of a transcript. Oh, I've just read the Mike bit. Couldn't read it all as it was a bit embarrassing, lol. Tacky even.

What's wrong with that? Half of them want a media career.

Well it'll be interesting to see the outcome.
And that aside, it's given us all a lot to debate about! And criticize ... I remember one of my first posts on this was to try and remain positive and nice, but I think that all went out of the window by episode 3!

The ads for Sunday look awful (awfully exciting?)
Is that Cyrell Martha is about to pour a glass of wine over, or is it just made to look like that is about to happen?

I think Martha throws red wine on Cyrell first & Cyrell repays the favour.

And they didn't understand when Jules said there are women, and girls. She should have called them something other than girls, as "normal" girls don't behave in that manner - but, that said, I am looking forward to watching it 😄

And they didn't understand when Jules said there are women, and girls. She should have called them something other than girls, as "normal" girls don't behave in that manner - but, that said, I am looking forward to watching it 😄
So am I

Jerry Springer standard inbreds
😂 Now that was a show I hate to admit that I was addicted to back in the day. The only one worse than that is the Jeremy Kyle show in the UK which is a must watch when I go back for a visit 😊

Back