Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2019

Had to hit the pause button to see in advance what has been said about Dan/Jess, but nothing has been posted. I'm just at Tamara and Dans bit, and Jess's facial expressions are to die for - hehehe! I hope I won't be laughing on the other side of my face after this ....

EDIT - Argh - now Jess is grinning, now they're questioning the change in Tamara and Dans relationship - I wish bad things on Jess!

If I was Billy or Mick, I would walk.

And just say for my mental health, I can't continue.

It is incredibly irresponsible for a show to force someone to stay in a relationship against their will.

Reactions: Kaz
Especially, when they know cheating is happening. And bullying by Suzie.

They should have told the group about Jess & Dan.
I don't understand why they don't confront them over it, and expose them!

Biding their time? Giving them enough rope? Letting them spill their own beans? It's not fair on the unsuspecting spouse though.

Yes, there's no way it won't erupt sooner or later. The producers and "experts" will make sure someone is in the right place to overhear something.

I can't help but like Cyrell.
She's nuts, but I think she means well and is good nuts!
Oh-oh enter psycho brother!

Last edited:
I have come into it in the last 5-10 minutes. Billy, Billy, Billy. You are correct, those women are enablers. The way Susie positions herself and has that entitled demeanour and the weird look on her face is beyond the pale. All innocence and yet, knowing what she's doing.

Back