Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2019

I feel like it doesn't add up... weren't those two quite touchy feely just in the recent commitment ceremony? Certainly seemed like there was attraction then.

I always got the vibe that Matthew is gay.

I don't believe for one moment that he was a virgin.

His 'story' has given him more air time.

Yes, my initial empathy for him has gone.
Then that's the nature of these programs where they can show you the bits they want you to see, so we can either love them or hate them!

I'm way behind, but on my episodes...

I like Matthew not a virgin anymore but who cared anyway
and Ines for the LOLZ.

What words did Bronson call Ines? It kind of loses impact when he says "beep beep", and then the "expert" says it's disgusting. I'd like to know the context. They even put a graphic nature warning before the scene when it came back after the ad, but nothing graphic was heard under the censoring.

I have the answer now. Abuse is abuse, she has called him equal or worse I'm sure.
At least the abuse is obvious and identifiable.

Are Sam and Elizabeth gaslighting each other?
He by failing to acknowledge he did anything wrong, has her second-guessing whether she was emotionally abused at all.
She by forcing him to stay as a kind of drawn-out punishment.

The acting on this show is awful.

I think we would be able to do better couple matching than the so called experts.

Though this show is just for the drama & so called 'entertainment' value.

Let's face it, it's following last years format. We all loved - the red haired on and her bloke who we've all forgotten there names now - and their relationship came to an end when they'd looked like "being the ones", Now wait and see it happen again, which I don't want to see with Jules and Cam.

It's only really interesting to me for the drama, I never bought any of the "romance".
The most entertaining are the worst people - in previous years it was Tracey and Davina, this time Ines and Elizabeth.
At least they are good television - there are guys like Dean, and Sam and bald Michael this year who don't even have that to redeem them.

It's only really interesting to me for the drama, I never bought any of the "romance".
The most entertaining are the worst people - in previous years it was Tracey and Davina, this time Ines and Elizabeth.
At least they are good television - there are guys like Dean, and Sam and bald Michael this year who don't even have that to redeem them.
Unfortunately yes, but I'm always hopeful love will be found. The big draw card though is all the turmoil!

Mick looks like Ivan Milat with his new look!
Good to see improvements there. They seem happier.

That was pretty touching with Mel and Dino.
I hope they manage to keep it together.
She was funny at the end there, "let's get drunk and have sex"
We forget how long it really takes to form a relationship, so the pressure must be on to make it work in a matter of days/weeks.

Back