Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2019

Rottweilers if trained and cared for well can be cute and soft! I've attached pic of a friend's Rottweiler - Ines can never even dream of looking this cute and soft...

View attachment 54542
Exactly that's why I said no disrespect to Rottweilers. I've met some lovely Rottweilers. In fact I should have likened her to a Pirahnna! Don't think any of us have come across a soft and gentle Pirahnna. Go on, prove me wrong haha!

Oh please Lauren! Swinging? Threesoms? Nah! She's hidden that and should have been honest ehen she knew what an emotional cripple he is. Nah! You don't pretend to be that, what, understanding, leading the way and throwing that in. Just throw in I like a good beating eith hot wax dripped on me in front of an audience while you're at it!
Ratings again. How cone we/I always get sucked in!

Ooh what's the revelation? I hope it's not going to be a disappointing cliffhanger that's based off something we already know.

I Love the dinner parties :)

(Half my recordings for last night went missing...overbooked the recorder I think *rollseyes* )

Whoops, I forgot I'm a day behind!
Also I must stop posting on my phone as I make too many typos, and with the edit timer, I can't rectify them!

OMG...Lauren has outed herself to the group!!!

Matt again a deer in the headlights..totally uncomfortable.

Oh Dear, the farmer has a mohawk.

Cyrell's frock is GORGROUS

Melissa cackling away..her botox has sort of relaxed this week and her eyes have opened up again..

There is nearly a HURRICANE from from Matt's fast blinking eyes :)

Oh Dear...John says that Ines was HONEST with him during the counselling session. Bwah aha ha aha

Cyrell having a hissy fit..AGAIN

She is cross because he didn't fill up her drink glass?????

Backtrackng to last night. Sam looks like something that just crawled off a desert island! They're welcome to each other. I don't like nasty people. Karma is a beautiful thing!

Ines bored and not really wanting to "engage" with any of the others..

...and Sam walks in alone!!!!

Back