Skip to main content

Make a Sentence

Hoisting her skirts to either side with robust whalebone pannier, Adalene concealed the bucket of ambergris by her left thigh, and the pail of hog's grease by her right, and proceeded back into the ballroom to await M. Dupont.

Squelchy squeal squirt

In darkness, through the worst of squelchy bog mud she walked, and her short squeal signalled nothing more than a wayward squirt of cold bogwater.

Hut wed jam

Then the fool she had wed tried to jam her into his but.

Tick lesson forbidden

Edit: but should be hut, but really should be butt.

The forbidden tick on the dog's collar was a lesson in responsibility for young Mr. Graves.

Quirky, eagle, running.

Quirky, eagle, running.

Some people call me quirky but when I see an eagle flying in the sky I feel like running

Whine wine whatever

I was told to be quick about it and in my haste to follow orders, I slipped all over the place as if sliding on butter.

rootle pumpkin butterfly

rootle pumpkin butterfly

The dogs ran off to rootle through the bush they stopped when they came a cross a pumpkin with a butterfly perched on top
Barrister protein tenacious

Momentarily stunned, the young barrister swivelled, swung up the Schwarzenegger Zero Fat protein shake from beneath her robes, guzzled, and resumed cross examination, more tenacious than before.

Swung swivelled guzzled

That night she'd swung by the bar, as she usually did, and as she guzzled with relief her first martini of the evening, she unconsciously, but for that, all the more seductively, swivelled her behind on the barstool, which was newly upholstered, in a plush red leather.

Top middle bottom

"For me the top thing was when you slid your middle finger up into the air to show displeasure at being on the bottom," reminisced Courtney.

Innuendo trickery whisker

The innuendo of the whisker was not lost on Joan, who despised Marvin for his trickery.

Gigantic, reinforced, polite.

Gigantic, reinforced, polite.
The gigantic polite man reinforced the wall free of charge

shadow hunter warlock

eggs tissues batteries
When I was searching for batteries I slipped on eggs that were spattered all over the floor it took ten boxes to clean up the mess

peculiar prior portal

The portal prior to this had a particular quirkiness that attracted the Doctor.

compensate, judge, lovely

Last edited:
compensate, judge, lovely

The judge at the trial was lovely and was planning to compensate me for my weakness' of driving too fast but in the end he caved under pressure and sent me to jail

Chains Chaperone Catastrophe

There was a catastrophe when my chaperone prevented me from listening to the song 'Chains' by artistic genius Tina Arena.

Obsessing, freedom, melding.

For a while I was obsessing with the difference between autocratic and republican governments and whether melding freedom and security into a single preeminent political value or aim had any merit.

Stun, absolute & reflect.

I like to sit back, set my phaser to stun and gaze steadily into the absolute while I reflect on how many hot alien chicks there are out there.

keen fern penny

Back