Skip to main content

Make a Sentence

Perforations in her skirt, and a liberal puff of perfume added just right amount of tackiness to the b grade performance

Junk, Jersey, Justice

Ukulele, nuclear, euchre

I was playing euchre and couldn't' t concentrate on my hand because my friend was playing the ukulele I nearly went nuclear with rage

damnation dollop dabble

Dàbble not in evil, my children, for 'tis not but a dollup o' damnation that shall be bestoed, but a whole mighty serve that shall be more than thou shalt swollow with ease, and your eyes be burning, and your hair burning; do ye wanna be burning?

Perdition private prop

As the actor playing Private Pete moved the gun prop from the rack, his figure made me know I'd be living a life of damnation with my soul ending up in perdition.

Cheesecake, Fire, Reality

The immoral hussy tried to hide her indecent attire behind a corn bushel when she head footsteps approaching, but she slipped on her now mushy banana.

capacity brutality geranium

My learned colleague would have us believe, your honour, that the defendant, this incompetent twit you see before you, this dozey kitten with the capacity for brutality of a geranium, this MacDonald's cheese slice of a man, this utter, utter cockwomble, was single handedly responsible for the events that took place on July 17th.

Exacerbate hallucinate regenerate

"Don't exacerbate the Twonk!"she cried, "for he shall surely have you believe that the events that took place on July 17th 2015 caused Trump to regenerate, and for Republican's to hallucinate that he is a worthy President, which would simply be a world gone mad!"

Aphrodisiac, philistine, perpetuity

It is the aphrodisiac qualities of the beverage which ensure that the Philistine masses will be spawning their gormless broods in perpetuity.

Flax floss flush

Then Lord Protector Trump, first of his name, bade the crowd to step forth, to partake of The Water, and to be released of their material forms.

Accept, except, brexit

Then Lord Protector Trump, first of his name, bade the crowd to step forth, to partake of The Water, and to be released of their material forms.

Accept, except, brexit

Except for James, the Brexit hating gumboot collector, everyone had decided to accept Gordon's invitation to go on a murder mystery cruise down the river of desires.

Diagonal, firm, flinch.

Brice took a firm hold and a diagonal entry vector, whilst Honza clenched his teeth and tried not to flinch.

Microphone, octopus, rotary

Brice took a firm hold and a diagonal entry vector, whilst Honza clenched his teeth and tried not to flinch.

Microphone, octopus, rotary

Larry the octopus, performing at the local rotary club, discovered that his microphone was a carrot.

Yonder, fairweather, insightful.

Incorrectly quoting 'Ah! what light through yonder window breaks' is less than insightful, my silly fairweather friend.

savvy, crackers, ignominy

Larry the octopus, performing at the local rotary club, discovered that his microphone was a carrot.

Yonder, fairweather, insightful.
* this sentence would be improved with the addition of the the clause 'Things began to turn when...'

Ramona, who was never more than a fairweather friend, had nothing more insightful to offer than that I go off over yonder, beyond the hill, and visit her sister.

Clank, ineptitude, conviction

* this sentence would be improved with the addition of the the clause 'Things began to turn when...'

Ramona, who was never more than a fairweather friend, had nothing more insightful to offer than that I go off over yonder, beyond the hill, and visit her sister.

Clank, ineptitude, conviction
I've already responded to yonder etc.

Ah, crackers; the ignomy of not having enough savvy to not reply to an already replied to response shall never fade.

Ineptitude, conviction, clank

As I silently curse my ineptitude that lead to my conviction the clank of the prison cell door rings in my ear, swirling like a stray dog with my mind stuck on a boat to a waterfall.

Ashen, behooves, nimble.

Back