Skip to main content

Make a Sentence

Saturate, nominate, evaporate.

I was about to nominate on a piece of paper I didn't known that my paper would evaporate I had to saturate every ones piece of paper so we could start over

selection ; caper ; broach

Whilst pondering the selection of the best way to broach the potentially touchy subject, Captain Lewis decided that a forthright, direct approach would be most appreciated by his staid uncle, so without further ado he girded his loins, wobbled his belt and proceeded as follows: Uncle, I may have inadvertently replaced the caper with a rat poo.

Forthright ponder inadvertantly

Her manner on that balmy Sunday evening, with the sun slowly setting under the rickety wooden bridge, was forthright yet tender, and gave me great cause to ponder, as I walked back to my humble abode among the chatter of evening enthusiasts and jaunty joggers, if I had inadvertently caused her great stress through my rambunctious rebellion and caustic comments earlier that day during the trip to the local zoo to see the lazy lions and the tepid tigers.

Friend, mend, bend.

It was a shock to me when my friend began to drift apart from me, I hope we can mend our relationship, I would bend over backwards for her.

Still, Key, Picture

Eyes wide, ducking amungst the oddities and booths filled with poor twisted creatures and sorry abominations in the sultry closeness of the Olde Town's myriad passageways and arcades beneath a gibbous moon, Prof Atley felt the goosebumps begin to rise when he sensed more than spied the leather(?) cover concealed in public view beside the other books, of, could it be, that abhoured tome of forbidden eldritch law, scribed in human blood by the mad Arab Abdul Alhazred, the one and dreaded Necronomicon?

Shenanigans buggalugs japes

A bit of an entanglement getting the helmet and trousers out of the pile of clothes.

pegs rosemary voices[DOUBLEPOST=1458422676][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think ink rhymes with link.

helmet trousers entanglement
(loving the small sentence)

As I heard the voices from the shed, I put down my box of clothes pegs and smelled the rosemary that was growing on the window sill.

Officer, Reepbot, Joker

Officer Reepbot, a handsome devil with intelligence not seen on this earth, and a bit of a joker, rescused twenty three orphaned puppies and kittens, cured cancer during breakfast, and solved global warming whilst helping a family of duckies cross the road.

Mooseface, dance, tingled.

If the guest of honour at a funeral takes a selfie, well, you're welcome to make any comment you like in response.

Cars minties Ilyushin

The things I missed most whilst in Mocba, designing flying cars for Ilyushin, were Minties and Snakes Alive.

Melting ferns craft

To craft my masterpiece I must have three pots of melting ferns, two boiled eggs who were taught how to dance by a vending machine, a pen cut up into one thousand pieces, four flying pictures of a cat reading the weekend newspaper, and the moon.

envoy, terse, nurtured.

My friend would not have gotten caught using the movie Torrent if hadn't been forbidden from the Video Easy

My word generator, an invention I created during my time stuck in the watermelon caves of Fruit Island, put forth the words 'cake' and 'yolk' for me to use in my next story that I had to write lest I die from the dreaded writing disease.

Artistic, utility, nervous.

Back