Skip to main content

Make a Sentence

My thoughts were spiralling into a tunnel of treatments, failures and death, all because of the so called innocuous mole.

gopher galaxy phalanx

I know my chatter doesn't matter, and I hate to natter at you, but that supreme leader of the galaxy gopher, with a name like Tortax the Abhoured, could have been leading a phalanx of armoured squirrels, mounted on ducks, into epic battle with his nemesis Barnaby Longfang and his horde of feline mutants.

Competence confidence consequence

I hope that I showed enough confidence, in order to portray my compentence, and will get the job as a consequence

trumpet, crumpet, tuft

I don't mean to trumpet my own good fortune, but 'toot toot,' my latest piece of crumpet has the cutest little tuft that you ever did see.

Ambition position coalition

Ambition position coalition

I have no ambition to join the coalition so please take my position

domain temper ledge

Gazing down over the ledge at the splattered remains of his former partner, currently feeding rats in Sydney's Domain, Dominic pondered whether or not he may have a problem with his temper.

Convicted conflicted conscripted

He was conflicted that his brother was convicted to be conscripted into the army.

Pace, embrace, place.

Peter, I think that you should know by now that the backseat of the pace car during a race is no place for an intimate embrace.

Frost most ostler

Because of the heavy frost, the most busy person was the ostler.

reigns scarlet stairs

Savouring her fright, Saucy Jack, scalpel drawn, backed her further down the alley, muttering to himself with a singsong lilt "I offer you freedom, floosy, I bring your sad flesh freedom..."

Kitten cuddles snuggle

Snuggle, who is my tabby kitten, loves nothing more than to cuddle his grey mouse toy whilst underneath my king sized bed.

Freedom, speech, inherit.

A certain speech impediment will make freedom and inherit come out as fweedom and inhewit, but if you say them with some derring do or is it dewwing do, a la Monty Python, all will be well.

stamp fearless conch

As a conch, I want to stamp out this audacious and frankly insulting stereotype that my species are fearless warriors who enjoy fighting.

Quip, quiet, quartz.

A troll emoticon and a hilariously biting gif will put that annoying poster in their place!

Catches, watches, underhanded.

Roy and HG would probe and poke and if they had access to Petrograph, they'd use that too possibly.

weevils sleuth boulders

I, in my role as amatuer sleuth, noticed some weevils hanging around the boulders.

Saturate, nominate, evaporate.

Back