Skip to main content

MAFS 2024

99e317b86a5eded70d265b550bc3ecd3

What a silly boy Tim is.

As for Jack and Tori... yuck! So he spends 90% of his vows telling her she's not his person, and he definitely doesn't love her... but ends it with, but I guess you'll do for now. And Tori is happy with that, because hey, he said a few nice things, and those bad things he said, I prefer not to think about!

I hate the way stands there doing that thing with his neck!
That was crazy. I wonder if the producers write their vows for them to string it out the way they do.
Jack will let Tori down within a month I'd say - or at least before she moves to be with him.

I hate the way stands there doing that thing with his neck!
That was crazy. I wonder if the producers write their vows for them to string it out the way they do.
Jack will let Tori down within a month I'd say - or at least before she moves to be with him.
And stands at the mirror tweaking his nipples!
He gives me the absolute ick.

Sara and Tim - I thought he was going to bail out, but he didn't.
Another set of vows with loads of "buts" and "howevers"

I don’t watch this show but pop into this thread every now and again… Which has been entertaining so I appreciate the following on here.

Moral of the story?

Is there one? Do arranged marriages work? They sure caused a stir in ancient history lol

I don’t watch this show but pop into this thread every now and again… Which has been entertaining so I appreciate the following on here.

Moral of the story?

Is there one? Do arranged marriages work? They sure caused a stir in ancient history lol
There is I think one couple who will stay together (Eden and Jayden). So that's one successful pairing for the whole season.

There is I think one couple who will stay together (Eden and Jayden). So that's one successful pairing for the whole season.
Yes. Funnily enough I didn't think it'd last five minutes at the start. He seemed so ... ... Fabio, and ridiculous - and a kickboxer at that!. Proves you can't judge a book by it's cover.

Moral of the story?

Very curious who stays together. Ridge and wife? Sara and Tim, no. Eden and Jayden, may be.

Edit: I can't watch live.

Last edited:
A question, is Jono gay or bi (nothing wrong if he is.)

The ad with him saying, shush your face, I am talking. (what guys say shush your face.)

A question, is Jono gay or bi (nothing wrong if he is.)

The ad with him saying, shush your face, I am talking. (what guys say shush your face.)
Could be. He set off my gaydar with his mannerisms and the way he speaks. Plus he loves spilling the tea, he's one of the biggest gossips on there.
But I've been wrong before (Jericho from Survivor??)

Back