Skip to main content

MAFS 2024

Ok, it's time to say it, Jack is nothing but an emotionless, selfish c***!
And that is not a word I use unless totally necessary!
Though Tori was stupid enough to not see it coming!

Lauren and Jayden had their scenes. I knew it. ;)
The cast was great except Collins and the medium actress. May be Jade and Ridge are still together, but I wouldn't bet.

Lauren and Jayden had their scenes. I knew it. ;)
The cast was great except Collins and the medium actress. May be Jade and Ridge are still together, but I wouldn't bet.
I'll watch last night's episode this afternoon. I'm not expecting many happy endings.

Cheating is BAD.
But let's get this clear - men and women are allowed to talk and text each other. Not everything is about sex or relationships.
The experts were looking down their noses - does that mean they never text each other to talk about the show?
If we can take Jono's word for it, then the only crime he committed was not telling Lauren he was talking to Ellie (as well as Tristan and a few others he mentioned).

Meaning his wrong-doing was not telling Lauren he was texting Ellie.
Surely in 2024 it's ok for men and women to be friends?
Texting someone to gossip does not mean you're cheating on your partner, but it does mean you're hiding something from them.
It's a trust issue, but not a MAFS cheating scandal, and Tori enjoyed revealing it as such.

If it turns out they were more than friends then I'll change my opinion obviously.

Texting someone to gossip does not mean you're cheating on your partner, but it does mean you're hiding something from them.
It's a trust issue, but not a MAFS cheating scandal, and Tori enjoyed revealing it as such.

If it turns out they were more than friends then I'll change my opinion obviously.
Stay tuned!

All he had to do was say to Lauren I've had a fe w texts from Ellie, talk about them, show her them, then he wouldn't have been hiding anything or being deceptive.
I think he was getting a bit of a thrill out of a bit of secret flirting.

Back