Skip to main content

MAFS 2023

Last week I binged MAFS 10. Thoughts:

Not enough Hugo for me, there was potential - Duncan played(?) a flawless gentleman - Evelyn obviously in contact with the producer and not via pocket dialing. - Melinda is a better actress than Evelyn - Was Melissa ("intimacy") genuine? - Alyssa's Wedensday and every other weekend lol. probably a producer's idea. - Caitlin didn't look pretty in the Reunion. - MAFS 11 with more than eight blond women? Only Blondes? - Who will we see next on TV, in what show?

Dear Sandy, There were 83 couples on MAFS Australia. Final Yes: 31. After some years still toghether. 5 or less. Don't search your soulmate on TV.

A very entertaining Series.
Still don't understand the long distance pairings. Oz is not an easy land to traverse. USA seems far easier to commute. BTW again, as the only Yank here, let me apologize for American loooooosers Alyssa & Melissa

a

No need to apologise.;) Melissa probably played the nymphomaniac and Alyssa didn't expect an attractive man with perfect manners (in front of the camera).

No need to apologise.;) Melissa probably played the nymphomaniac and Alyssa didn't expect an attractive man with perfect manners (in front of the camera).
Melissa was bonkers, but Alyssa was the true puzzle. Not enough to get such a stunning man, Duncan was the sweetest guy who cried! The fact that she admitted to her affair & waited until the very end to provide her barely there schedule was mind boggling! Duncan doged a bullet. Hope he gets the Bachelor or makes beautiful babies w/Evelyn wooooo hooooo. Now that is a naked disco I can support (ewwww Cam ewwwwww).

Haha Guess I'm still the only one watching MAFs UK
carry on lol
I've got that lined up to watch for once the season of Love Island UK I'm watching at the moment.
Has it been the usual staged dramas we love to watch?

I've got that lined up to watch for once the season of Love Island UK I'm watching at the moment.
Has it been the usual staged dramas we love to watch?
OMG OMG OMG short answer YES
Longer answer, I've been posting spoilers from DM because it's my only way to talk to myself about the insanity. TBH I can say it's the most twisty ever & close to the pointy end of the stick. I won't post what I was going to post until i read your reply. However, if you merely google MAFs UK, there are spoilers in RL that are breaking NDAs everywhere. Cheers! (Which season of LI UK? maybe I should binge it w/you haha)
Here's a safer post haha
This is still my fave couple from the last MAFs AU, but I'll post one older & the most recent for context if you want to talk about that

Last edited:
I'm watching MAFS UK and it's very staged.
very?!?!?!? it's obvious w/the newby nutters sent in to be at war w/the OGs (original gangsters...or do youse Oz folk use that too lol) I'll say no more until February decides to chime in lol

Back