Skip to main content

MAFS 2021

Good for Mel's attitude.
And why the he'll is Alana crying. She deserves all she gets after that.
Something that was said a couple of weeks ago, before you got stronger, ffs!

They suit each other, both stupid, but I believe they have a money making agreement

I think he likes her because he can easily control her, and she likes him because she doesn't think she can do any better and she's happy to cling on to crumbs (I mean who just occasionally hooks up with an ex for 12 years and doesn't even try dating other people)?

Ahhhh I missed last night, I had to work back ridiculously late and got home at like 9 and was buggered.
Will catch up tonight but it appears Bryce is being dragged on social media - is it warranted?
Revolting Bec getting a free pass as usual.

Ahhhh I missed last night, I had to work back ridiculously late and got home at like 9 and was buggered.
Will catch up tonight but it appears Bryce is being dragged on social media - is it warranted?
Revolting Bec getting a free pass as usual.
Bryce is insensitive and arrogant, but was trying his best to avoid conflict (or talking to them at all).
Bec and Patrick kept baiting him with their relentless attacks.
At the very least they are traumatising Melissa, who they purport to care about.
No one can know how Bruce really feels about Melissa (especially as we are only watching an edited tv show), so the others should butt out really.
Alana is also gaslighting, throwing her own partner Jason under the bus at every opportunity so that she can be the one to reveal any secret gossip she's heard about Bryce.

Bryce is insensitive and arrogant, but was trying his best to avoid conflict (or talking to them at all).
Bec and Patrick kept baiting him with their relentless attacks.
At the very least they are traumatising Melissa, who they purport to care about.
No one can know how Bruce really feels about Melissa (especially as we are only watching an edited tv show), so the others should butt out really.
Alana is also gaslighting, throwing her own partner Jason under the bus at every opportunity so that she can be the one to reveal any secret gossip she's heard about Bryce.
Bryce & Melissa were on Kyle & Jackie O the other day and are still together living in Melbourne. Apparently they're going to get married and want to start a family, blah blah. Surely he wouldn't keep up the charade this long if he wasn't in to her. You're right though, only they know how they feel about each other and it's noone else's business.

Interestingly, Pat & Belinda's true colours are showing.

I just can't help but find this season a failure. The people are fucked. The matching's are fucked (per usual). The drama is too manufactured. And revolting Bec is still there.

MAFS needs to be careful that is doesn't keeping trying too hard to manufacture bullshit drama for ratings, otherwise it will go the way of MKR. People like lighthearted drama for a laugh. Bullying makes people switch off and never return - MKR is proof of that.

Back