Skip to main content

Lucas's Corner

Lucas

Just a little space for me to post things I like and wanted to share with you. Like the FuzzWorld and Reepbot threads.

Come and pull up a chair or run away and get the hell out of here it is entirely up to you. I don't mind playing by myself. 😬

Just a little space for me to post things I like and wanted to share with you. Like the FuzzWorld and Reepbot threads.

Come and pull up a chair or run away and get the hell out of here it is entirely up to you. I don't mind playing by myself. 😬

Great idea @Lucas ! It should be better than the other two troll threads for sure.

This one there are parts where I have NFI what is going on 😳. Haha. For mature audiences only. The end is epic. (Well it is according to me)

I posted a edited clip of this the other day in the Survivor thread "reacting" to THAT delcan curse that got rid of Samuel!!! This scene is so funny. It's a classic. The delivery is perfect. I love Homer Simpson. ❤️❤️❤️

Great idea @Lucas ! It should be better than the other two troll threads for sure.
Troll thread?
My dear affable there is not a troll bone in my body. And how can I be trolling when Im posting things that interest or tickle me and are not even remotely directed at other posters or being denigrating in any way. Im sorry you feel that way. Trolling is for fools.
Sorry to derail @Lucas . I felt it was a slight on my forum personna and postings.
Onwards and upwards for Lucas's corner.👍

Me with hot guys: "I was just trying to be cool, I was just trying to be like you" "what am I supposed to do?"

Back