Skip to main content

LOVE ISLAND UK, series 4

Love the tweets
Had them all spinning out..........yes you guys are stupid and fake.....all of you, except Amber/Greg they have not had time to fake anything yet
Public are so right
Curtis, am I not masculine????Was hilarious

It is funny how he is more offended by the "manly" tweet than the one that implied that he is a game player. Only reason anyone discussed the "manly" aspect of it all is because Maura called him it. I don't see him as manly.

Don't think Amber and Greg will fake anything. Both are very genuine people. He's well educated. She's loyal.

A lot of these people are after the 50k. India, Molly-Mae, Curtis, Jordan.. Probably forgetting a few people. Chris is a mug too.

Reactions: kxk
Agree
Chris is weird, unfathomable strange conversations he has, who knows what he means - and his tatts suck, make him look round shouldered

Curtis - I think Maura is confused Dad type with masculine , Daggy Dad type Curtis, he has a Dad bod, Dad head

I really dislike a lot of them, but top annoyances are Anton/Anna/Belle/picket fence tooth guy I forget his name/Molly

Ha ha. Best part of the new episode is Greg laughing when Anna and Jordan are fighting.

I like how Anna was like to Jordan "You asked me to be your girlfriend so you can get through to the finals because you are a game player". So true girl.

I loved how Ovie just glides into that mess, takes India by the hand and rescues her, and off they go
Far from the 2 fuckwits.
Jordan what a moron, thinking he has any chance. What an ego. I don't like Anna so don't care what happens to her, well she mated with turd

Just finished watching 52

Such fun viewing, UK public got it mostly right.......threw out the boring and the trash
But I do not get the love for 2 turds in Anton/Belle......they both repulse me

Ovie had better win this, he is the only one that has consistently behaved like a gentleman and an adult

Good shake up for Curtis, who is an idiot, poor Maura, well at least get some free dancing lessons whilst you can girl

Just finished watching 52

Such fun viewing, UK public got it mostly right.......threw out the boring and the trash
But I do not get the love for 2 turds in Anton/Belle......they both repulse me

Ovie had better win this, he is the only one that has consistently behaved like a gentleman and an adult

Good shake up for Curtis, who is an idiot, poor Maura, well at least get some free dancing lessons whilst you can girl

Greg? I think Amber and Greg will win... or at least I am hoping. If not, then the annoying Molly and Tommy will probably win.

That game player Molly winning would be a tragedy.

Last edited:
Ovie is very popular, and they should have won more fans for both behaving like civilized adults when people fell all over them or fell apart

And yes, Greg/Amber are also good, both as people and as a couple......I just wish Amber would stand up straight, she has appalling posture, always crouching over weirdly......as some young women do when self conscious
Tommy is a good guy, but rather dumb.........about women for sure, he cannot see properly, it is his nether regions in control
Curtis needs a smack in the head??? Doofus needs to stay out of other people's affairs. as if he know best......WTF

53 is up, and Monday is the finale!!!

Well timed for us. Looking forward to Bachelor with brains!

If Monday is finale, I am guessing we will get it Thursday? Our episodes are 2 days behind it seems and Monday UK time is Tuesday our time.

OMG GREG WITH THE BABY DOLL. 😍

Anna about Jordan's baby: "I don't know who's baby that is because it ain't mine". Ha ha ha.

Next episode is up, last proper one for the series, then we get unseen crap and the final
Watching later after Survivor

Molly has beady little eyes
Amber looks like a kid without make-up, a pretty little girl
India is beautiful but I don't know who she is
Maura is awesome and hot, she will dump Curtis post show when she is swamped with manly men
Bell is repulsive, course and rough as guts, piss off please

Greg is charming and gorgeous
Ovie is gorgeous, sweet and very clever, he coasts by all the fuckwit crap
Tommy is a nice guy but a bit dumb unfortunately sucked in by a fake kewpie doll
Anton reminds me of a garden gnome or troll doll
Curtis is a bumbling idiot, is he quite young? His brother is way prettier, does Curtis do Strictly?

Next episode is up, last proper one for the series, then we get unseen crap and the final
Watching later after Survivor

Molly has beady little eyes
Amber looks like a kid without make-up, a pretty little girl
India is beautiful but I don't know who she is
Maura is awesome and hot, she will dump Curtis post show when she is swamped with manly men
Bell is repulsive, course and rough as guts, piss off please

Greg is charming and gorgeous
Ovie is gorgeous, sweet and very clever, he coasts by all the fuckwit crap
Tommy is a nice guy but a bit dumb unfortunately sucked in by a fake kewpie doll
Anton reminds me of a garden gnome or troll doll
Curtis is a bumbling idiot, is he quite young? His brother is way prettier, does Curtis do Strictly?

Curtis does Dancing with the Stars Ireland. I don't watch it.... He's the younger brother as well. Thought the other brother was the younger one. Curtis = 23, AJ = 24.

Maura will leave Curtis once she watches Love Island back and sees what a complete twerp Curtis is.

We all need a man like Greg.

Me neither, look forward to watching........when the hell it is available, looks like great fun 2 episodes for us to enjoy

Penultimate ep 56 is up going to view it, looking forward to 2 turds get the heave ho:)

It is 2pm Tuesday in UK, why do 9 take so long loading ......finale should be up today too:(

Penultimate ep 56 is up going to view it, looking forward to 2 turds get the heave ho:)

It is 2pm Tuesday in UK, why do 9 take so long loading ......finale should be up today too:(

I've noticed that we are usually 2 days behind the UK. So probably will get it Thursday but maybe tomorrow.

Back