Skip to main content

LOVE ISLAND UK, series 4

So, trying to access CBS All Access takes you to 10 All Access in Australia? Not surprising, considering CBS now owns 10.

I think 10 might pick this up eventually.

So, trying to access CBS All Access takes you to 10 All Access in Australia? Not surprising, considering CBS now owns 10.

I think 10 might pick this up eventually.

Yeah, I went to the CBS site. Keep getting a popup saying to subscribe to 10 All Access when trying to join CBS All Access. Makes me think that CBS All Access is only for US citizens but I could be wrong.

I hope they can select individuals from the couples,I want them to dump Amy and the guy with Lucie.

Keep Lucie and Curtis because they are interesting, not necessarily nice people, but good value viewing
Curtis especially is going to spin out completely I hope
Nameless guy with Lucie, boring

I hope they can select individuals from the couples,I want them to dump Amy and the guy with Lucie.

Keep Lucie and Curtis because they are interesting, not necessarily nice people, but good value viewing
Curtis especially is going to spin out completely I hope
Nameless guy with Lucie, boring

Marvin is lucky he is paired with Maura because he would probably be up for elimination as well if he weren't, lol.

Reactions: kxk
And another walked out with a broken heart.........interesting how she decided to do her exit - sans make-up, when she usually has a truckload

And aww one of my fave females is dumped with her nobody partner
Anna is a real bitch, forcing her dumped partner to dump his only buddy, making him cry......and in the end it was pointless

Oh and @Affable have you found Strictly Dancing is on Fridays 11am,and I cannot find it anywhere on catch up, I assume they have a limited license.

Watching Curtis's younger way cuter brother AJ.

And another walked out with a broken heart.........interesting how she decided to do her exit - sans make-up, when she usually has a truckload

And aww one of my fave females is dumped with her nobody partner
Anna is a real bitch, forcing her dumped partner to dump his only buddy, making him cry......and in the end it was pointless

Oh and @Affable have you found Strictly Dancing is on Fridays 11am,and I cannot find it anywhere on catch up, I assume they have a limited license.

Watching Curtis's younger way cuter brother AJ.

I don't watch Strictly. Not a big fan of the format. I'd love if if they put Dancing with the Stars USA on Australian television honestly. Now that I would watch.

Wasn't AJ on the celebrity version of "Hunted" recently as well? Think he did it alone.

Just watched Episode 39. What the??

The ladies seriously got rid of the BEST GUY??? Whilst the major player juggling two girls and telling them what they want to hear is still on it. Absolutely rubbish.

Just watched Episode 43. Can't stand Curtis.

I have done a complete 180 on Tommy. Really like him. Think he speaks quite logically. Still don't like Molly-Mae though.

3 new islanders next episode. I am looking forward to that.

Well the males this series have been very disappointing
Tommy, I don't know he is one I really need sub titles with, I tried to understand him last night since your rebound,came up blank mostly
There are a few I struggle to comprehend when they speak, might check if I can access subtitles on my TV

Anton is gross, his girlfriend is rough
Michael is such a turd why does anyone like that, erk neck tattoo just sums him up = turd
Apparently he gets the hots for amber again when he sees her go on a date - and can sense he needs her now to get to the end, turd

Agreed on Molly-Mae, hillbilly music follows that name, and she looks like a stupid kewpee doll, Lucie was a way better option
Maura still entertains me

Well the males this series have been very disappointing
Tommy, I don't know he is one I really need sub titles with, I tried to understand him last night since your rebound,came up blank mostly
There are a few I struggle to comprehend when they speak, might check if I can access subtitles on my TV

Anton is gross, his girlfriend is rough
Michael is such a turd why does anyone like that, erk neck tattoo just sums him up = turd
Apparently he gets the hots for amber again when he sees her go on a date - and can sense he needs her now to get to the end, turd

Agreed on Molly-Mae, hillbilly music follows that name, and she looks like a stupid kewpee doll, Lucie was a way better option
Maura still entertains me

The thing I like about Tommy is his decision making ability. Saw it in a few instances last night.
1. Choosing to save Jordan and Anna over Michael and Joanna. Keeping the stronger couple in due to how they're going rather than friendships. Unlike Curtis who was obviously so persuaded by Francesca to keep the other 2 in.

Also he said something else that resonated with me and showed how nice of a guy he was. I think he was criticising Curtis about he was handling the Maura/Francesca situation.

I really think Molly-Mae is only there for the money... I would love it if Tommy was playing the game like that as well. From the girls, surprisingly Francesca seems the most dateable? I would say Anna or Amber but they are a bit crazy.

I have thoughts on the Intruders:

The girls seem humorous.

The new guy (Greg) is probably the best looking on the show this year. Very much my type.

The thing I like about Tommy is his decision making ability. Saw it in a few instances last night.
1. Choosing to save Jordan and Anna over Michael and Joanna. Keeping the stronger couple in due to how they're going rather than friendships. Unlike Curtis who was obviously so persuaded by Francesca to keep the other 2 in.

Also he said something else that resonated with me and showed how nice of a guy he was. I think he was criticising Curtis about he was handling the Maura/Francesca situation.

I really think Molly-Mae is only there for the money... I would love it if Tommy was playing the game like that as well. From the girls, surprisingly Francesca seems the most dateable? I would say Anna or Amber but they are a bit crazy.

Tommy is quite likeable, but ......decision making, LOL, he is stuck with dopey Kewpie doll, when he could have had Lucie or Maura.....guess he found the dumb blonde a better easy ride, controllable.
I find Anna utterly repulsive, as is Michael, I really hope Amber goes with new guy not dirty creepy dickhead Michael.

Girls except Maura, were all bitches to Lucie.

Francesca = has a scary face, everything is over the top, big features, I would find her overwhelming with those eyebrows and teeth
Amber has a stunning face

I love Ovie, Maura of those left
Rather a crap cast this year

I hope dickhead Anton, and rough as guts Belle get ditched soon, and take Michael

Back