Skip to main content

LOVE ISLAND UK, series 4

So I skipped ahead to the final 10 minutes. It will be interesting to see which couples last I guess?

Reactions: kxk
Yeah the finale was boring
Ours was better
And the winners are a bit like a cleaned up/sexless version of Erin/Eden, UK Chavs
WTF UK.....she is quite vile, he is an attractive pen salesman
The alternatives were shit, 2 slimey guys, and Laura

I think Eyal was the most interesting guy, Adam was the hottest
Didn't think much of any of the females, Georgia made me laugh and is cute
Kendall who was chucked out early seemed ok

Yes Samira was by far the best female. I thought that looks wise the guy that Laura last coupled up with was the nicest but no personality and so I can't even remember his name! I don't think Dani's Jack was that attractive. I have no idea how he slept with so many woman?

There has been a REUNION SHOW.........we better get that

None of the couples will last long, winner may act for a bit longer so they can make cash
So many of them are only 22

Our Love Island will now be shown in the UK after a lot of people requested for it to be shown. The YouTube channel also got 179 million views, most of those being from the UK.

Has UK Love Island started on 9 yet???

I could do with a good laugh, and these kids provide good fluff entertainment - just the variety of zbrit accents always intrigues me

Has UK Love Island started on 9 yet???

I could do with a good laugh, and these kids provide good fluff entertainment - just the variety of zbrit accents always intrigues me

Think it is only a 9Now thing as of now. 2 episodes uploaded at the moment. Don't fall too far behind ha ha.

Last edited:
Have just watched 1st episode, mostly underwhelming.
Like blonde wavy/curly haired popular girl surfer, and fuzzy golden haired also popular girl
Boys, last 2 seem the best, early days
Tall girl's lips frighten me she can go

Might watch a bit more need brunch

Are you watching @Affable?
I am almost caught up, only one week of eps to watch
So far it is more wholesome, less sleazy somehow so far

Haven't even started the first episode to be honest kxk.
Don't know whether I will watch it. None of the contestants this year seem overly appealing to me.

Floating around much more, just one actual couple
Surfer girl I like, all the girls hate her 'cause she finds them boring and only hangs out with the dudes

@Affable, you could pick it up about episode 13, or even current/live eps - it has been very uneventful
I am only a week behind, but I am skimming a lot, they are rather a boring lot
Nobody naturally funny or weird
Girls better than boys this season
Ballroom dancing guy is very sweet and in the only real couple

@Affable, you could pick it up about episode 13, or even current/live eps - it has been very uneventful
I am only a week behind, but I am skimming a lot, they are rather a boring lot
Nobody naturally funny or weird
Girls better than boys this season
Ballroom dancing guy is very sweet and in the only real couple

Let me know when it gets more interest, ha ha. For some reason I don't think I want to watch it all.

I just looked him up - Curtis? Is he the brother of that young dancer one on "Strictly Come Dancing"? Pretty sure they are if I remember correctly.

Let me know when it gets more interest, ha ha. For some reason I don't think I want to watch it all.

I just looked him up - Curtis? Is he the brother of that young dancer one on "Strictly Come Dancing"? Pretty sure they are if I remember correctly.
No idea about dancing man, I could not be bothered watching this series, then I got sick and needed mindless fluff, and now I like it as bedtime mindless fluff.........this one is very fluffy
Surfer girl v other bitches is my favourite thing, I identify with surfer girl

Back