Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

I'd actually prefer someone lied to get all the money, than lie to get half the money like Grant Crapp did.
What he did was so much worse because Tayla still had to endure him after the show.

Reactions: kxk
I'd actually prefer someone lied to get all the money, than lie to get half the money like Grant Crapp did.
What he did was so much worse because Tayla still had to endure him after the show.

Do you think he would have split it if he got the 50k envelope? I don't think he would have...

Reactions: kxk
Some of the letters that the Islanders wrote for their final vows were posted on the Love Island social media accounts.

My personal favourite lines:
"Cartier, you have my heart yeah"
"Rose are red. Violts are blue" and
"I know you will never let me loose any slumber".

Where do they get these people from?

Oh and here are the latest developments on Vanessa the fake. Almost as fake as Angie.

Some of the letters that the Islanders wrote for their final vows were posted on the Love Island social media accounts.

My personal favourite lines:
"Cartier, you have my heart yeah"
"Rose are red. Violts are blue" and
"I know you will never let me loose any slumber".

Where do they get these people from?

Oh and here are the latest developments on Vanessa the fake. Almost as fake as Angie.

Vanessa complains about how all her relationships go wrong, yet she can't seem to understand that maybe if she stopped trying to hook up on tv, or with other reality tv contestants, she might have more of a chance of finding someone real.

Has anyone in any version of this kept all of the MONEY????

I would love to see a total scheming sneak person, totally pretend until the very last show, and they get the money envelope
and they laugh and pocket the lot, exiting with YOU ARE ALL SUCKERS:)

No they haven't because they are all after social media followers post show so no one would dare to take the money for themselves.

I am guessing that they canned it? Registration of interest page said auditions would open in a couple of months. Now been 6 months and still nothing.

Sophie Monk’s return is confirmed!! I wonder if we’ll have the same voiceover guy. “Here comes.. the Monk!”

Back