• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
I'd actually prefer someone lied to get all the money, than lie to get half the money like Grant Crapp did.
What he did was so much worse because Tayla still had to endure him after the show.

Reactions: kxk

Affable

I'd actually prefer someone lied to get all the money, than lie to get half the money like Grant Crapp did.
What he did was so much worse because Tayla still had to endure him after the show.
Do you think he would have split it if he got the 50k envelope? I don't think he would have...

Reactions: kxk

Affable

Some of the letters that the Islanders wrote for their final vows were posted on the Love Island social media accounts.

My personal favourite lines:
"Cartier, you have my heart yeah"
"Rose are red. Violts are blue" and
"I know you will never let me loose any slumber".

Where do they get these people from?

Oh and here are the latest developments on Vanessa the fake. Almost as fake as Angie.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
Some of the letters that the Islanders wrote for their final vows were posted on the Love Island social media accounts.

My personal favourite lines:
"Cartier, you have my heart yeah"
"Rose are red. Violts are blue" and
"I know you will never let me loose any slumber".

Where do they get these people from?

Oh and here are the latest developments on Vanessa the fake. Almost as fake as Angie.

Vanessa complains about how all her relationships go wrong, yet she can't seem to understand that maybe if she stopped trying to hook up on tv, or with other reality tv contestants, she might have more of a chance of finding someone real.