Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

Are you kidding me?? Lowest voted couple should be going home. Not the Islanders choosing from the Bottom 2! Ridiculous.

Reactions: kxk

BRING IT BACK! Or at least let Sophie host Big Brother next year...

They could save heaps on the budget of this show by having no host. Sophie does almost nothing and really adds little to the mix. Do the whole thing via the "I've got a teeext!" texts. The real star of the show is the voiceover guy, it's the only thing that makes this show bearable.

Yay, Jessie is gone, about time. How many guys did she hook up with? I lost count.

I think Cynthia and Aaron might be dark horses to win.

Reactions: kxk
We should be able to vote for individuals, and construct our own winning couple

So i would like to vote for Cartier to win female,Aaron nicest guy and he can spell

There should be a vote for Mr and Miss Congeniality .....

This could be a very fun ending,Cartier could win it, or Aaron, and their partners are just extras

If 9 are going to dump it, someone should do it more real and cheap, make it a backpackers hook up, in a backpacker hostel Nth Queensland/or WA

They wrote jokes and slogans"............bet these ignorant boys have ever seen a poem
Most of this lot are only semi literate

Just spied Aaron in an add, for theme parks, on a roller coaster

Betting Cynthia/Aaron get dumped next

Anna is lovely and josh sucks punching weigh out of his league she will dump him

Cartier I hope wins and keeps all the money, Matt is a dickhead but at least he makes Cartier smile

Betting Cynthia/Aaron get dumped next

Anna is lovely and josh sucks punching weigh out of his league she will dump him

Cartier I hope wins and keeps all the money, Matt is a dickhead but at least he makes Cartier smile

I predict the A-Couple Anna and Josh will win the whole show.

Agree, it will be a contest between 2 nice girls, ie Anna and Cartier are who viewers will vote for
And their partners are irrelevant.........it would be so much fun watching Lego dickhead watch Cartier win

I don't think any of this lot should share the money,,,,,especially after last year's debacle

All fake couples except Anna and Josh.

Aaron will break up with Cynthia once this is done and Matthew is another chasing the money.

Back