Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

I hope toxic Luke and psycho Cassie are safe sending Todd and Jessie home. I just want to see them get into more arguments.

Reactions: kxk
Australia didn't vote to get rid of Jessie which should have been LAW. Really, just she should take her nympho ways, five second attention span, fake-ass globes and LEAVE.

I don't believe 'Australia' has anything to do with the results.
There's no way anyone would vote to save Adam & Cartier as a couple. Technically they should have been on the singles chopping block too, the dumping should have come after a recoupling, in which Cartier would be chosen by Matt, and Adam would be dumped.

I don't believe 'Australia' has anything to do with the results.
There's no way anyone would vote to save Adam & Cartier as a couple. Technically they should have been on the singles chopping block too, the dumping should have come after a recoupling, in which Cartier would be chosen by Matt, and Adam would be dumped.

Adam and Cartier and Anna and Josh are the top 2 popular couples going by Facebook comments. And the majority of people don't like Cassie so I believe that's why her and Luke were dumped.

That will keep, and will happen tonight @Meglos .....except sweet Cartier is too smart for dumbo Matt and she may just walk since nobody in there has any class or intelligence (Aaron is an exception, but taken anyway.

I actually almost , voted to keep Cartier, and that is just insane......never going there again, voting I mean
Anyway, I do believe viewers possibly think like I do, vote for Cartier to win, whoever she is with, and give her ALL the CASH

Adam is so vile, twins are disgusting, Matt is a turd and moron
The only people I like are Cartier and Aaron, everyone else sucks.....Cynthia is sweet and pretty as a doll, but so dumb and boring
I don't mind jug ears now
New girl should have smacked turd boy Adam when he was soooooo insulting right in her face
How is he even alive? He has the brain of a dumb old man, he has no manners, unbelievably rude and stupid

Don't you just want to reach into the TV and smack most of this cast???

Adam and Cartier and Anna and Josh are the top 2 popular couples going by Facebook comments. And the majority of people don't like Cassie so I believe that's why her and Luke were dumped.

Anna and Josh I can understand, but why would anyone support Adam and Cartier as a couple when they've already broken up?
kxk may be right though, that people just want to save Cartier so she can find someone better, which is fair enough.

Anna and Josh are the only couple that I actually like.

All the rest are either fake or playing the game. One of the ones playing the game the most is Cynthia.

Anna and Josh I can understand, but why would anyone support Adam and Cartier as a couple when they've already broken up?
kxk may be right though, that people just want to save Cartier so she can find someone better, which is fair enough.

I don't think anyone else is coming in though. Tonight is the last recoupling.

*Sophie walks in*
Sophie: “Okay guys, you know the drill. To the firepit”.
Adam: “are you taking the absolute piss?”

I can see that Cartier is sensitive and it takes her years to get over someone... but REALLY? A guy she knew for 4 weeks, who showed her no affection, who has already dumped her, it really shouldn't be that much of a conflict.

The "beeline/v-line" conversation was a new low in stupidity and the telling tales about the size of people's genitals was a new low in classlessness.

Back