Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

You'd think that Eoghan would have told the others how to spell his name.
There's no stupidity in not knowing how to pronounce it if you've never seen it written before.
The only two I've ever heard of are on this show.

You'd think that Eoghan would have told the others how to spell his name.
There's no stupidity in not knowing how to pronounce it if you've never seen it written before.
The only two I've ever heard of are on this show.

I like Adam's reaction when the new girls entered. 😂

I wonder if some of these guys are bisexual and that is why they are now asking for sexual orientation on the application form?

Reactions: kxk
I wonder if some of these guys are bisexual and that is why they are now asking for sexual orientation on the application form?

Did you notice that Matthew has slept with 106 'people', not 'women' specifically, so that door is open if the show wants to go that way.

I can see this show moving back to 9GO soon if the ratings keep dropping. It was down to 290k last night and I can see it dropping below 200k Friday night. I was hoping the show would improve from last season but it seems to have gotten worse. The UK version is much more interesting and has way better casting.

Did you notice that Matthew has slept with 106 'people', not 'women' specifically, so that door is open if the show wants to go that way.

I was thinking that too when I heard that last night. Also just saw a video of Sam saying what he wants; "preferably female". Seems they are taking a different direction this year.

I'm warming to Adam, he seems like a harmless doofus.
Why do women have a dislike of short men?
Important thing for me is a nice face. Height barely comes into it.
(I don't find Adam attractive, but it's more the tattoos and bowlcut than his height).

Back