Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

Yep. I am thinking they want a girl to be eliminated first at recoupling.

Not looking good for Cynthia at the moment if I am honest.

Yes, you could see that Maurice was in danger, so the producers interfered to ensure there were enough girls that one would have to take him, lol.

Yes, you could see that Maurice was in danger, so the producers interfered to ensure there were enough girls that one would have to take him, lol.

I wonder which of the girls he will choose at the recoupling ceremony. It will be interesting to see.

What drives someone to tattoo their body like that. It looks hideous, top it off with the Lego Hair (hope you dont mind me grabbing that @kkk its epic) and the maturity of a teenager. When can we vote him off.

And as if that wasn't bad enough... how about telling a girl "It's not like you're that bad looking, ay".

Reactions: kxk
I'm so bad with names early in these shows.

The tall girl with no tatts and no fake tits or lips. She is a christian apparently. Talked to the Irish bloke about baby names. That one.

I think her name is Cartier.

No idea which one he is, I actually haven't seen them all except in big groups

The one they all call "Jarod", who keeps wearing an apron with no pants on, because that's a hilarious thing to do in a share house, apparently.

The one they all call "Jarod", who keeps wearing an apron with no pants on, because that's a hilarious thing to do in a share house, apparently.

Apparently he's an actual nudist.

Back