Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

The E's have split? No surprise there... Toxic.

Only couple that are still together are Mark and Millie I believe?

Reactions: kxk
I'm surprised.

Oh god Millie was the worst. Very judgemental.

Millie is awesome:)

Smart girl, she knows what she wants......and didn't go all goo goo silly over some dude flexing muscles
She could see a fake flake from a distance, and she kept good company, ie Justin and teddy, the 2 nicest guys of the series.

Not jumping into bed/sex with randoms shows she has a good head

I know straight forward, no nonsense females intimidate many males.....@reepbot included

Oh no. Not the topic of stupid Millie again.. Really not something I am interested in talking about. Thank you.

I think you must be some form of stupid to go on this show..

Josh and Amelia are still together as well I think??

Last edited:
I love no nonsense straight forward women though.

LOL funniest thing you have said in a while

And I think you would have to run and hide if you ever met such a woman

You keep forgetting
You have told us over and over you like neurotic,dim & loopy blondes, that run around in circles

Does he think somebody cares? About them. About him speaking.
Grant needs to crawl back under his rock

I'm assuming that Kyle and Jackie O brought up the subject on their show. Don't think he would go on radio for any other reason.

I wouldn't run in the other direction in regards to strong women. I like strong women, not women who pretend to be strong but are a pretentious hypocritical judgement mess like mopey Millie.

Never called Millie strong, don't put words into other people's posts
All the people that went on Love island are weak .........piss weak, nobody strong would go on a dating TV show

What strong woman have you ever encountered in real life???
What direct, straight forward women have you ever met???

You implied it quite strongly. I read between the lines of your posts bitterly attacking me for having the good sense to see Millie for the fake that she was.

You implied it quite strongly. I read between the lines of your posts bitterly attacking me for having the good sense to see Millie for the fake that she was.

Do not do this......"I read between the lines" you just make shit up

Nothing bitter or attacking in my post, just my opinion of Millie and your funny idea you could deal with direct women
Avoided answering my questions by deflecting.......and making up shit
You know I am DIRECT, I don't have hidden meaning between any lines, clearly stated what I wanted to....
And you.......MADE UP A LIE

So forget your fantasies and respond:

What strong woman have you ever encountered in real life???
What direct, straight forward women have you ever met???

I didn't make anything up. I just interpreted your post, which I perceived to be rather attacking in its nature, in the way that I did.

This is your big mistake reepbot, stop making up shit that people did not say
Stop getting shitty when someone posts something about RTV you do not agree with
Nobody is attacking you.....you seem to be developing quite the paranoia

And i repeat, stop avoiding answering the questions?
Or are you afraid of this DIRECT communication????

I wasn't making anything up. I interpreted your post in that way. Because writing can have many different interpretations, even beyond that of the authors own intentions.

Back