Skip to main content

Love Island Australia 2021

Mitch and Emily has history DM‘ing each other on Insta. It will be interesting to see how that plays out in the villa.

I think it was more so that he failed to make any meaningful connections with any of the women, not even on a friendship level.

Well, he was the better of all of them. So he wasn’t really interested in any of them IMO.

Mitch and Emily has history DM‘ing each other on Insta. It will be interesting to see how that plays out in the villa.

Well, he was the better of all of them. So he wasn’t really interested in any of them IMO.
Maybe Jordan can have his own show with a pet armadillo.

Further proving that most of the audience are watching the show online on 9Now, the first episode has increased to 786k in the ratings from the 315k who watched it on TV.

Streaming is sometimes more convenient. Watching a show four nights a week is a commitment. We're in daylight savings and things are opening up. I don't know if I'll be committed to watching it on TV the whole season.

Streaming is sometimes more convenient. Watching a show four nights a week is a commitment. We're in daylight savings and things are opening up. I don't know if I'll be committed to watching it on TV the whole season.

Lucky for you things are opening up.

I am locked up until at least mid 2022 because of Dan’s policies.

Last edited:
And the cracks between Jess and Taku begin.

cap.gif

Back