Skip to main content

Love Island Australia 2021

Happy this show is coming back.

There's nothing else like this on Australian free to air TV anymore!

Big Brother is a different show. Now it's more for families and I got over the challenges very quickly. I don't care about strategies.

The Bachelor is too repetitive and safe.

Love Island is the best because it's a group of people in their 20's who are single and ready to have fun. It's a wilder show.

Doesn't matter if it's friendship, hooking up, drama! You get to watch more natural social interactions.

Happy this show is coming back.

There's nothing else like this on Australian free to air TV anymore!

Big Brother is a different show. Now it's more for families and I got over the challenges very quickly. I don't care about strategies.

The Bachelor is too repetitive and safe.

Love Island is the best because it's a group of people in their 20's who are single and ready to have fun. It's a wilder show.

Doesn't matter if it's friendship, hooking up, drama! You get to watch more natural social interactions.
There’s something almost original BB about it which means I enjoy it. I don’t watch The Bachelor or MAFS.

There’s something almost original BB about it which means I enjoy it. I don’t watch The Bachelor or MAFS.
I agree. Hope there's more fiery women this season. We need drama and there hasn't been that much drama in Australian reality TV since the Jessika Power season of MAFS.

Great thing about love Island is that when it films and when it's shown on the air is like really close together I think.

That’s good for you. I already know my place in the world and don’t need to be reminded.

You have a good memory, especially compared to mine. For me, if my ego gets a bit too big it's a good idea for me to watch the show so I can remember my place in the world. For this show to say to me: "You are nothing in the grand scheme of things. Be ok with that."

I don't idolise people on Love Island. They're no better than I am. A workout routine and a bit of botox is no threat to me.

These people are in Love Island. They're not on runway shows at fashion week.

Back