Skip to main content

Looking

So, judging by the direction of the story, I take it Patrick and Ritchie are going to be endgame couple regardless...

Patrick stole my line! "The perks of dating someone the same size is doubling your wardrobe" @Trala did i not say that to you last week, almost verbatim?

Reactions: Tee
Patrick stole my line! "The perks of dating someone the same size is doubling your wardrobe" @Trala did i not say that to you last week, almost verbatim?
Indeed you did.

Verbatim? I thought his name was Fabio?!

Indeed you did.

Verbatim? I thought his name was Fabio?!

I said I went against my own rules cos we not the same size, then said pretty much that line word for word!!

Oh.

It's apparently been officially cancelled but they're tying things up with some finale special.

I've not heard of this show, is it worth watching?? I did watch QAF and even though it's a bit more cheesy it was still a good show.

I'm re-watching this series so I thought I'd revisit this thread... Missing our little gaggle of gays and I'm sad that most of this thread has moved on...

Reviving this thread as we talked a lot about QAF. How do we feel about the supposed US reboot? I’m on the fence about it... Apparently it’s a complete reboot with new characters in a new setting.

Reviving this thread as we talked a lot about QAF. How do we feel about the supposed US reboot? I’m on the fence about it... Apparently it’s a complete reboot with new characters in a new setting.
Oooh, this is the first I'm hearing of a reboot. It's a shame they just don't continue the original, it had so much potential.

This has reminded me - if you haven't seen it yet, the recently premiered miniseries It's A Sin (by QAF creator Russell T Davies) is one of the best written shows I've watched in years. It's a masterpiece, and absolutely heartbreaking. I'm looking forward to it officially launching in the US this month as it's gaining traction around the world for just how authentic and brilliantly articulated it is. I haven't stopped thinking about it since I watched it last week.

Back on-topic though, I'll have to look into what they're planning for this Looking reboot. I really liked the series.

Oooh, this is the first I'm hearing of a reboot. It's a shame they just don't continue the original, it had so much potential.

This has reminded me - if you haven't seen it yet, the recently premiered miniseries It's A Sin (by QAF creator Russell T Davies) is one of the best written shows I've watched in years. It's a masterpiece, and absolutely heartbreaking. I'm looking forward to it officially launching in the US this month as it's gaining traction around the world for just how authentic and brilliantly articulated it is. I haven't stopped thinking about it since I watched it last week.

Back on-topic though, I'll have to look into what they're planning for this Looking reboot. I really liked the series.
One of my clients recommended It's A Sin to me, saying it was a really good. Is it on anything other than Netflix?

Never heard of Looking. I just stumbled in here wondering what Looking meant! ☺️

One of my clients recommended It's A Sin to me, saying it was a really good. Is it on anything other than Netflix?
It's not on Netflix. It's a Stan exclusive here. Airs on Channel 4 and All 4 in the UK, TVNZ in New Zealand, and is coming to HBO Max in the US soon.

It's A Sin has received near universal acclaim. It's brilliant.

Back