• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Looking

the Theorist

Over-thinker. Over-analyser. Over-complainer.
Awesome site donor
So, judging by the direction of the story, I take it Patrick and Ritchie are going to be endgame couple regardless...

mutleyp

Well Endowed Member
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Patrick stole my line! "The perks of dating someone the same size is doubling your wardrobe" @Trala did i not say that to you last week, almost verbatim?

Trala

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Patrick stole my line! "The perks of dating someone the same size is doubling your wardrobe" @Trala did i not say that to you last week, almost verbatim?
Indeed you did.

Verbatim? I thought his name was Fabio?!

mutleyp

Well Endowed Member
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Indeed you did.

Verbatim? I thought his name was Fabio?!
I said I went against my own rules cos we not the same size, then said pretty much that line word for word!!

Consuela

Here to Reign™
Awesome site donor
Oh.

It's apparently been officially cancelled but they're tying things up with some finale special.

Danny

Dysfunctional.
Awesome site donor
I've not heard of this show, is it worth watching?? I did watch QAF and even though it's a bit more cheesy it was still a good show.

Kingston

Canadian Royality
I'm re-watching this series so I thought I'd revisit this thread... Missing our little gaggle of gays and I'm sad that most of this thread has moved on...