Skip to main content

Lisa Appreciation Thread

Lisa isn't limited to a simplified character like Skye and Travis.

Lisa is straight-up, honest and apologetic. While Cat and Jake are manipulative, sneaky... AND flying under the radar.

The same is with Aisha: giving us nothing but a half-assed showmance with Travis.

I'll give David some credit.
With all due respect AM but you're mistaking honesty for being a jerk/bitch. I'm sorry but any dolt that has no filter or care about people's feelings can be a straight up bitch, it ain't that hard. :rolleyes:

With all due respect AM but you're mistaking honesty for being a jerk/bitch. I'm sorry but any dolt that has no filter or care about people's feelings can be a straight up bitch, it ain't that hard. :rolleyes:

We can honestly make an argument for almost every housemate as being a bitch or jerk.
Tell me who your faves are and I'll happily have a go.

I supported Tahan all the way to the end, but I think even she is a bigger bitch than Lisa.

Lisa's got nothing on Tahan, Benjamin, Nobbi and Dean...

Lisa will be totally safe!!! At least, for tonight! Hahaha.

I have been voting like crazy.

Money welll spent. :thumbsup:

NOT. :facepalm: :hilarious:

I'm more than happy for you to tell me that after the evictions... Just not now!!!

Like, I saved Tahan over 8 evictions. She got to the Top 3. That wouldn't of happened if fans didn't vote. Don't you know how the game works? Why are you picking on me for voting for someone I like? I think my money is indeed, well spent.

I really, really think you're being quite immature and inconsiderate right now.

Hey, I'm still voting hard for Lisa! Any fans should do the same :)

Just sent 20 votes!

I'd really prefer Aisha to go before Lisa does. Aisha does nothing but lie around with Travis.

Back